Katie Price pregnant with 4th child

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a "look how serious we are about each other" baby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shouldnt she save the payola money until she's 3 months in?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is over three months - that's why they got married so quick.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    No,it's a £££££ baby.
    All that chatting to Chantelle Houghton paid dividends then. Two miracle pregnancies . Who woulda thunk it.
    Oh God ,those poor kids she already has are history. If they were lacking her attention before, then this will be the death knell to them getting any from here on in.
    You have no idea how sad I find this.My worst nightmare ----a chav millionaire popping out 4 by 3. And her TWIT(er)S will be drooling & fauning over her endlessly . I need to go be sick.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    I love her claims it wasn't planned.

Yeah right.

5 weeks pregnant - she must have a stash of testing kits to keep checking daily as soon as she`s had sex...
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    No,it's a £££££ baby.
    All that chatting to Chantelle Houghton paid dividends then. Two miracle pregnancies . Who woulda thunk it.
    Oh God ,those poor kids she already has are history. If they were lacking her attention before, then this will be the death knell to them getting any from here on in.
    You have no idea how sad I find this.My worst nightmare ----a chav millionaire popping out 4 by 3. And her TWIT(er)S will be drooling & fauning over her endlessly . I need to go be sick.

Think of your health ( I mean tthink of the children):D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she is indeed 5 weeks gone then it certainly gives weight to the idea this 'marriage' is no more than a business arrangement.

As soon as she finds out she's expecting then he becomes "the one" in the sense that he's able to knock her up, so she marries him as a 'reward' of sorts. He'll probably be looking at a lump sum of money each time he can get her pregnant.
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No,it's a £££££ baby.

is chantelle pregnant again?:confused:
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »

It's all part of the deal, she gets knocked up he gets a whole new lifestyle paid for and can play out with Gary and his cronies. No "emotional ties"

She can then sell kiddie and "family" to the rags (who bothers to pay for it, fools if they do as its all old hat). Another money making machine for a short while
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the kid I feel sorry for, along with her 3 other kids. Depressing news.
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Another kid she won't give a s**t about in a few years time unless there's money to be made :(

She barely gives a s**t about the current 3 as it is
    No,it's a £££££ baby.
    muddipaws wrote: »
    It's all part of the deal, she gets knocked up he gets a whole new lifestyle paid for and can play out with Gary and his cronies. No "emotional ties"

She can then sell kiddie and "family" to the rags (who bothers to pay for it, fools if they do as its all old hat). Another money making machine for a short while

Why do you people think she is a bad mother. Yes she has been annoying in the media but she always comes across as a decent mum and she has done really well with Harvey. The only thing she has done wrong is maybe introducing the kids to her new partners too soon, but that is no worse than 'saint pete' having them on camera all the time, I know Katie used to do this but that was when the children were too young to understand and would have found it exciting but at least she stopped wanting them to be photographed once they got bigger and could understand so they could have some normality. Also, she has made a lot of money to give them a secure future too.
  • CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,226
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    Why do you people think she is a bad mother. Yes she has been annoying in the media but she always comes across as a decent mum and she has done really well with Harvey. The only thing she has done wrong is maybe introducing the kids to her new partners too soon, but that is no worse than 'saint pete' having them on camera all the time, I know Katie used to do this but that was when the children were too young to understand and would have found it exciting but at least she stopped wanting them to be photographed once they got bigger and could understand so they could have some normality. Also, she has made a lot of money to give them a secure future too.

Agreed
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    i dont think she's a bad mother - always seems very hands on and obviously loves the bones of harvey. i feel a bit sorry for her old mum cos it's her who's going to be landed with the babysitting.

i'm no prude but it's really irresponsible getting deliberately pregnant into such a new relatiionship and I find it v hard to believe that at age 34 it was unplanned. I cant understand why she couldnt be happy with the 3 kids she's got not to mention her meangerie of animals.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe "hubby" has signed a deal similar to a footballer's contract?. Maybe he'll get a weekly wage with performance related bonuses and addtional lump sums for each child he delivers, and after, say, 5 years, he can either sign a new deal or leave on a 'free' :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »

Does she have a clue who made a donation to the Turkey Baster?
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bringing man after man into the house which causes undoubted confusion and upheaval to the kids makes her a bad mum. The example she sets for her kids through past actions (which they will learn about) will be damaging.

I don't care if she loves her kids. 99% of parents love their kids. She needs to put them first and stop living her life like a circus and going through men like it's going out of fashion. You can't behave like that when you have children.

She is not a good mother for those reasons.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good old Kev is proving to be an investment well made:rolleyes:

I think she's an appalling Mother. She barely sees them as it is; her Mother does the majority of the childcare whilst she has her hair sewn in, her tits and fanny operated on ad nauseam.

Still, another one to make some ££££££££ out of from now until the end of time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In my head it's like ..

"Kev, well done, i'm pregnant. Here's a horse"
    <clapping wildly> "Ooohh a Pony! A Pony !" :D
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »

Simple really, whatever standard you hold as being a "decent" mother is worlds apart from many others who think she is a p*ss poor excuse for one.
    I fail to see why you drag PA into this thread...oh and the only reason she stopped having them on camera was because they were getting more attention than her, it showed up just how wooden and selfish she is with the children and to point score...hence the desperation to have a new money maker in the way of another baby.
    As for Harvey....she has done bugger all with him and it is highly insulting to his full time carers and schools.....she has so little to do with him she is told to stay out of the way on the odd occasion she is around because it would disrupt his routine....you know the routine she bleats on about, yet has no problem whatsoever in dragging back to his home these random strangers: rolleyes: and p8ssing off on her jollies with the latest no mark.
    No doubt these children will be subject to the next round of abuse she aims at this latest idiot, whilst she belittles him and reminds him he's a "no-one" and that "it's all about her" whilst she endlessly googles herself.....however if she doesn't get p*ssed whilst pregnant or have sex with yet another no mark at eight months pregnant, sell the sordid details for her much loved grubby money she will probably be hailed as mother earth :rolleyes:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my head it's like ..

"Kev, well done, i'm pregnant. Here's a horse"
    <clapping wildly> "Ooohh a Pony! A Pony !" :D

:D:D

She's probably put some extra money in his piggy bank and is letting him stay up late all week.....
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is just something about KP that is really unsavoury. That's all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn my suspicious mind! Five weeks pregnant? Ok I believe you but I'm also prepared for the shocking news that the little one has arrived 'early' and at a surprisingly nice healthy full term weight.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could not believe it when I saw the Suns headline !!! Then after a second I thought another cash scheme to keep her in the headlines. Bingo ! Kevs hit the jackpot, another moneymaking baby to add to her brood, she will be over the moon. Kev has proved to have super sperm he will be rewarded in magazine deals and money of wifey.

:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D

She's probably put some extra money in his piggy bank and is letting him stay up late all week.....

And on school nights as well :)
    bloozy wrote: »
    Damn my suspicious mind! Five weeks pregnant? Ok I believe you but I'm also prepared for the shocking news that the little one has arrived 'early' and at a surprisingly nice healthy full term weight.

I'm absolutely certain this will happen - it'll all but confirm she waited for a positive pregnancy test before marrying him. I suspect if the test had been negative, he'd have been discarded like the rest.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D***** wrote: »
    Bringing man after man into the house which causes undoubted confusion and upheaval to the kids makes her a bad mum. The example she sets for her kids through past actions (which they will learn about) will be damaging.

I don't care if she loves her kids. 99% of parents love their kids. She needs to put them first and stop living her life like a circus and going through men like it's going out of fashion. You can't behave like that when you have children.

She is not a good mother for those reasons.

I think she's an appalling Mother. She barely sees them as it is; her Mother does the majority of the childcare whilst she has her hair sewn in, her tits and fanny operated on ad nauseam.

Still, another one to make some ££££££££ out of from now until the end of time.

Can't argue with these posts.

She really is a vile creature. A hideous, dead eyed, attention seeking, grasping crone with no redeeming features what so ever.

So she's terrified because of her past miscarriages but she announces her pregnancy the second the blue line appears - well done love, very good of you to do this selfless thing for your *fans*.

So Kevin is guaranteed his pay off and a place in IAC or CBB 2014. What a career move for the desperate wannabe, knocking up Pwicey. bet your parents are so proud son.

How long til the tweets of the bump? This is gonna be a long 8 months :rolleyes:
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't come across as a maternal mother, from what i have seen in the past on her many shows (yes used to watch them from time to time for sheer shock value) she never seemed to show any emotion towards the kids, once and a while she would drag Harvey to the camera and make him tell her he loved her and show how he could do things but most of the time she would be sat in her kitchen getting her hair done while all around her looked after the kids, mainly her mother.This new baby doesn't surprise me at all and i think it may be what she used/will use to get another series of her failing show on living wouldn't surprise me if she told them give me a new series and i will let you film my pregnancy and birth..plus you can film my new hubby with his top off ....she really is sad when you think about it.