rip simon cowells mum...but

Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
Forum Member
✭✭✭
very sad news that hes mum passed way but i travled all from wales 2 machster 2 see the auditions know booked in this hotel i am in for no reason so dam annyoed why cant they carry on with out him

Comments

• ScoreScore Posts: 17,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps because it was the first day of auditions with a brand new panel and Simon is integral to the show?

His mother has died, show some compassion and respect. It's more important than a reality show. Use the spare time to take some spelling lessons instead, you clearly need them.
  • pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On another thread you said you were auditioning now just "seeing"
  • Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjh8 wrote: »
    On another thread you said you were auditioning now just "seeing"

i was joking :)
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you should show a little respect (no offence). Simon Cowell has just lost his mum; that's more important than you having a wasted journey to Manchester.

It would be disrespectful to do it anyway without him and I doubt the crew would want to.
  • Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Score wrote: »
    Perhaps because it was the first day of auditions with a brand new panel and Simon is integral to the show?

His mother has died, show some compassion and respect. It's more important than a reality show. Use the spare time to take some spelling lessons instead, you clearly need them.

i did show respect just wasted my time going 2 manchster and sorry about my spelling......its the auto correct
  • KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryeboy123 wrote: »
    i did show respect just wasted my time going 2 manchster and sorry about my spelling......its the auto correct

They are free tickets. Television filming doesn't always go to plan even at the best of times. If you don't want any risk, pay for tickets to something else.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    Manchester has plenty of things to do, find something else to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get some perspective.
  • Sammi42Sammi42 Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very sad news that hes mum passed way but i travled all from wales 2 machster 2 see the auditions know booked in this hotel i am in for no reason so dam annyoed why cant they carry on with out him

Explore Manchester I'm sure there is something to do.
    The man has just lost his mother show some compassion.
  • camy934camy934 Posts: 1,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Show some respect and compassion, Simon has just lost his mother. What did you want? Notice that this would happen? Disgraceful.
  • DanManF1DanManF1 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Ridiculous thread. The thread title is quite uncomfortable as well.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are lots of things to do in Manchester..

Please don't say "RIP but" to someone's passing
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrible thread.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

Because they might consider it disrespectful to do so?

I can understand that it is very disappointing for you but a bit of perspective is needed.

Also a bit of compassion wouldn't go amiss.
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hows is this front page news ? A prison officer was murdered on duty few weeks ago and that didn't make news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Manchester has plenty of things to do, find something else to do.

This.

Why not try the Coronation Street tour? I couldn't recommend it enough.
  • thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Manchester has several fine libraries, all of which will contain dictionaries. Maybe look up the word respect?

Hint, it's more than just a bare pretence of caring before whining about yourself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Manchester has several fine libraries, all of which will contain dictionaries. Maybe look up the word respect?

Hint, it's more than just a bare pretence of caring before whining about yourself.

Agreed. Some things are more important than the cost of train tickets (or whatever mode of transport the OP used) and this is one of them. Must be a terrible time for Simon Cowell, his family and friends of the deceased.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hows is this front page news ? A prison officer was murdered on duty few weeks ago and that didn't make news.

That was a real tragedy.

The death of an 89 year old woman is not a tragedy. I's a fact of life.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2015 Britain.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course it did. That's how we know about it.