Remember the BB letter box?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
Forum Member
On day1 Davina showed us a slit on the wall saying that housemates will receive messages from the public.

I doubt they will use it now but what message would you send in? :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    I don't remember this!
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was going to be used for Jade goody really.

Probably won't happen now, too much risk of something being revealed and to be honest, who would want to ask anyone but Shilpa, Jo, Jade or Danielle a question.
    Although would be funny, to ask Jack to spell his name, I don't think its within his capability
  • ParmesanParmesan Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sent a question to Jade asking how she thought her bullying charity would think she was doing - would they be proud or disappointed.

I haven't heard them ask her yet .....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    good point - i completley forgot about the letterbox
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was going to be used for Jade goody really.

Probably won't happen now, too much risk of something being revealed and to be honest, who would want to ask anyone but Shilpa, Jo, Jade or Danielle a question.
    Although would be funny, to ask Jack to spell his name, I don't think its within his capability

LOL...quote from Danielle when Jack was in the diary room with Cleo "can Jack read?" :D
  • D J KixD J Kix Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    acorna wrote:
    I don't remember this!

Davina pointed it out on the opening night saying how it had never been done before, how exciting it was, etc.. Didn't say that it would never be used though :)
  • lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theyl use it in the final few days.

Theres no problem of any information getting in... Channel 4 will vet the letters, have no fear.
  • Red DevilRed Devil Posts: 13,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭