Options

Record list

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
Hi!
I am new to this forum and so this is my first post!

I have a PVR9200 which is approx 8 years. Now there have been a few minor problems over the years but nothing that has not solveable.

Last night I did a bit of housekeeping and deleted a few programes off the hard drive and then started watching a programme I had recorded. I stopped watching about half way through and but the box into standby.

A couple of hours later I went into menu and recorded programmes and the entire list was missing!! I have done a system reset to no avail and also switched the unit off and on on the back panel again with no return of the list. The hard drive control say's that the programmes are still on the disc.

Anybody had this problem before? HELP!!

Comments

• Options
    Martin LiddleMartin Liddle Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have done a system reset to no avail and also switched the unit off and on on the back panel again with no return of the list. The hard drive control say's that the programmes are still on the disc.

Anybody had this problem before? HELP!!
    This is a relatively common and well known problem. The file system has become confused. The only fix is to format the drive from the HDD control menuitem in the Record menu. If you want the programs back then the only reliable way is, before formatting, to open the Humax, connect the drive to a PC and use humaxrw in recovery mode (-r option).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    This is a relatively common and well known problem. The file system has become confused. The only fix is to format the drive from the HDD control menuitem in the Record menu. If you want the programs back then the only reliable way is, before formatting, to open the Humax, connect the drive to a PC and use humaxrw in recovery mode (-r option).

Hi Martin

Thanks for the reply I will have to try the Humaxr solution.
  • Options
    Martin LiddleMartin Liddle Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply I will have to try the Humaxr solution.
    The humaxdisk wiki seems to be unavailable at the moment so send me a PM with your email address if you need a copy.