Man United Supporters Thread (Part 47)

Comments

• SSReportersSSReporters Posts: 9,537
    Forum Member
    Sound strategy to repeatedly send the ball to Fellaini even though he was either offside or fouling every single time.

Don't see a top 4 team playing here. Not a chance.
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meh. Manager hasn't got a clue.

I've nothing further to contribute today. Completely numb.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,961
    Forum Member
    Really angry that we lost that one all that possession and we never really trouble the goalkeeper we should of won that match not lost it, yes the winner was unlucky from our point of view but what is the point in having the ball for 90% of the game if we end up losing. Angry doesn't begin to describe how i'm feeling right now, have the feeling we will miss out on the Champions League as we have a hard run of games to end the season, not good enough at all.
  • RedunitedRedunited Posts: 1,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LVG OUT your pathetic system is costing us u ****.
    Forum Member
    Let's be honest here - How much of this season's relative "success" has had to do with the shit Moyes put us through last year?

This season - Embarrassed out of the League Cup, struggling to beat League 1 and League 2 sides in the FA Cup, conceded 5 goals to bottom-of-the-league Leicester, doubled by Swansea who have looked terrible this year and lost Bony to City.

2nd defeat in the league since November? Yes. Sounds good, right? But the overall quality of the opposition they've played during that span is hardly fearsome.
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,509
    Forum Member
    Extremely disappointed, really sick of the stats saying that we have more possession and yet only have between 0 and 3 shots on target in games.
    This is NOT the United way.

I keep hoping that it will come together ( not the results, I know that we have now only lost one in 17 or whatever) - but watching this team play is depressing to say the least.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a mini version of Fulham last season.

I'm not entirely sure Di Maria or RVP deserve to be in the team in this moment in time, i'd rather see Young and Wilson playing.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,961
    Forum Member
    Let's be honest here - How much of this season's relative "success" has had to do with the shit Moyes put us through last year?

This season - Embarrassed out of the League Cup, struggling to beat League 1 and League 2 sides in the FA Cup, conceded 5 goals to bottom-of-the-league Leicester, doubled by Swansea who have looked terrible this year and lost Bony to City.

2nd defeat in the league since November? Yes. Sounds good, right? But the overall quality of the opposition they've played during that span is hardly fearsome.

Can't disagree with a word that is said here for the money we have spent and the so called talent we have brought in we have being poor this season and at the moment we don't seem to be moving forward we just seem to be stagnated.
  • dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a feeble result, jesus why the hell are they bombing the ball up to fellani havent we got anything else to give. Every time i see valencia i wanna kill the guy why can he not take a man on and cross the damm ball. We have always played with wide attacking 4-4-2 so what is going on, ive said it on here before Jones is not worthy of the United Shirt neither is Smalling we need 2 proper central defenders and whilst were at it a decent centre forward hence bye bye RVP im sorry Robin but your not producing it. LVG will be lucky to be there at end of season if we dont get top 4. At the end of the day United are not just a club there a buisness and if there not getting Champions league then the buck stops with LVG. Giggs please take over.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bitterly disappointed today.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    God i know how the scousers must feel every season now! I dont think LVG is the right man for united, whats the point in playing how we did today but have no real attempts on goal. Falcao look peed off on 85 minutes sitting on the bench.

United face a real battle for top 4 now and if we miss out again then LVG will be sacked.
  • TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Lets get our European game won first before worrying or hoping about any other results, no matter how nice dropped points from both of them would be.

Swansea do look a bit lost at the moment, but I am not writing them off, I think it will be a tough game.

I too do hope that we can get maximum points in our next few games!

What do you mean by "European game"? Swansea in the Premier League don't count as a European game.
    Forum Member
    Unbeaten in 10 of 13 away matches.

*peels onion back*

Oh dear. 3 wins, 7 draws, 3 defeats.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that i think about it, Bat would make for a sensational RAWK poster.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    TheMunch wrote: »
    What do you mean by "European game"? Swansea in the Premier League don't count as a European game.

Think the european reference was about swansea coming from wales and not england.
    Forum Member

Ahh, but you see, England is in Europe, so technically isn't every game a European game? :D:D
  • TeeGeeTeeGee Posts: 5,772
    Forum Member
    Meanwhile City score three in first 20 minutes. I just get the feeling that at OT the players are overpaid to underperform.
  • kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Fergie's fault.
  • Andy-BAndy-B Posts: 6,800
    Forum Member
    Is his record better than Moyses'?
    Forum Member
    Andy-B wrote: »
    Is his record better than Moyses'?

Why is he only ever compared to Moyes when United drop points? What about during all those wins?
    Forum Member
    I'm comparing his record. Given one of em was sacked, it's pretty relevant.
    Forum Member
    Andy-B wrote: »
    I'm comparing his record. Given one of em was sacked, it's pretty relevant.

But it only gets compared when he drops points. Why don't they get compared when he wins? Why is it only relevant when he loses?
  • Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    homer2012 wrote: »
    God i know how the scousers must feel every season now! I dont think LVG is the right man for united, whats the point in playing how we did today but have no real attempts on goal. Falcao look peed off on 85 minutes sitting on the bench.

United face a real battle for top 4 now and if we miss out again then LVG will be sacked.

Falcao was utter toilet the other night, I'm not surprised he was left on the bench.

Not that RVP was much better today mind. But then he'll play, come what may.
    Forum Member
    But it only gets compared when he drops points. Why don't they get compared when he wins? Why is it only relevant when he loses?

cos Moyse lost a lot?
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The knifes are our for LVG I see, didnt take long, we cant keep sacking managers, we are not City.
This discussion has been closed.