Hollyoaks Weekly Spoiler - Patrick and Maxine Suggestion

BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a630555/eastenders-visit-corrie-panic-emmerdale-decision-hollyoaks-scare.html

So with all this Patrick/Maxine/Minnie drama coming up, it did make me wonder whether Patrick could be the next gloved-hand victim..? It seems a bit random him ending up in hospital next week, especially with Minnie being in for the majority of the week. He hasn't been a popular character (I realise that's how it's meant to be but you can't keep abusers on soaps for too long) so could he finally get his comeuppance and receive the lethal injection that has already killed Rick and Will Savage?

Comments

• Olay257Olay257 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Maybe they attempt to do it and get caught by somebody (a lesser character) so the gloved hand person injects the witness then runs off? Sounds more like a Hollyoaks storyline...
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was my first thought.. But with it looking like he's ill I really don't understand why they'd kill him off when they hint at a bigger story.
  • kjg1995kjg1995 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Definitely sounds like the end of Patrick starting though, have a feeling his contract ends around the same time as the 20th. I think his exit will be incorporated into those episodes
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kjg1995 wrote: »
    Definitely sounds like the end of Patrick starting though, have a feeling his contract ends around the same time as the 20th. I think his exit will be incorporated into those episodes

Hr has to leave this year though,surely?? Its getting ridiculous now the amount of people he's screwed over & gotten away with it...
  • kjg1995kjg1995 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    Hr has to leave this year though,surely?? Its getting ridiculous now the amount of people he's screwed over & gotten away with it...

Yeah definitely! Believe around end of last summer he said he signed a 1 year extension which should run out around the time of the 20th. I think that will be that for Paddy