Options

Chloe

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
Forum Member
✭✭
Want her to do well. She was great on Celebrity Quitters, packing in the ****, and then became a zealous anti-smoker, trying to convert her friends to a smoke-free lifestyle.

Comments

• Options
    WickedPlansWickedPlans Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    I don't see how she qualifies as a celebrity!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The son or daughter of two celebrities automatically becomes a celebrity.
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe has also presented on TV has she not?
    Out of everyone mentioned she was one of the ones that I had actually heard of and i really want her to do well as shes partnered with Michael and want him to have a good chance to go a fair bit in the show.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I was rather dubious about Chloe's celebrity status - but I too would like to see Michael do well in the competition as I saw and met him earlier this year in the Hot Ice show at Blackpool! Will be interesting to see how they get on although I'm not expecting too much.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBF she's technically more of a celebrity than her brother Jack who was on some reality show a few years back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tejas wrote: »
    I was rather dubious about Chloe's celebrity status - but I too would like to see Michael do well in the competition as I saw and met him earlier this year in the Hot Ice show at Blackpool! Will be interesting to see how they get on although I'm not expecting too much.

When were you at Hot Ice?? You must have got Michael on one of his rare trips into the bar after a show lol he mostly goes straight home after.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    When were you at Hot Ice?? You must have got Michael on one of his rare trips into the bar after a show lol he mostly goes straight home after.

Yeah I'm confident it was him. Didn't realise I was so lucky at the time, but you just made me very happy by saying that! Oh, and it was in early August when I went. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm confident it was him. Didn't realise I was so lucky at the time, but you just made me very happy by saying that! Oh, and it was in early August when I went. :)

Dan Whiston wasnt in the bar that night too was he? If he was then I was there too, but then I was there the majority of the time:D I do remember Michael being out that night as the DOI production team were also there watching the show and Dan was with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dan Whiston wasnt in the bar that night too was he? If he was then I was there too, but then I was there the majority of the time:D I do remember Michael being out that night as the DOI production team were also there watching the show and Dan was with them.

If Dan was there I must have missed him. I think about eight of the skaters came out and signed stuff at the bar when I went.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Dan was there I must have missed him. I think about eight of the skaters came out and signed stuff at the bar when I went.

Thats unusual, one of them must of had friends in as thats mostly when you get a lot of them out, there are the odd one that comes out most nights, you were very lucky to get that many! Juan was one that was out most nights.
  • Options
    HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    petertard wrote: »
    Want her to do well. She was great on Celebrity Quitters, packing in the ****, and then became a zealous anti-smoker, trying to convert her friends to a smoke-free lifestyle.

Jesus wept people of her age smoking in the first place wreaks of sheer ignorance, given that the consequences have been proven for decades, there is absolutely no excuse....an 'achievement' such as this is very dubious as someone with an ounce of intelligence and conviction wouldn't have started smoking in the first place....so idiotic!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Jesus wept people of her age smoking in the first place wreaks of sheer ignorance, given that the consequences have been proven for decades, there is absolutely no excuse....an 'achievement' such as this is very dubious as someone with an ounce of intelligence and conviction wouldn't have started smoking in the first place....so idiotic!

You really know how to make friends and influence people don't you !
  • Options
    HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TipToeTil wrote: »
    You really know how to make friends and influence people don't you !

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chloe better be a good skater, since she seems not to be too popular, at least at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think she's rather a questionable celebrity though as well.
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    petertard wrote: »
    I've never smoked - but I hate those converts of any vice who bang on about it to others.

I hope she doesn't last long - same as I hope for anyone who is famous only by association.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her self description on the DOI site reads: "I'm like marmite - you either love me or hate me." I'd expect her to come up with something more original than that! It's such a reality show cliche.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Her self description on the DOI site reads: "I'm like marmite - you either love me or hate me." I'd expect her to come up with something more original than that! It's such a reality show cliche.
    Well hopefully enough voters will hate her to ensure an early exit.

btw Happy New Year

xxx
  • Options
    tilly07tilly07 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    I think Chloe will go on the first show. I just can't see many people voting for her. Such a shame after all the training they do before the series but I suppose that's the nature of the competition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe may last longer than people think, given who she mixes with etc Im sure there will be a lot of people voting for her, I know I'll be sending a few votes her way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chloe may last longer than people think, given who she mixes with etc Im sure there will be a lot of people voting for her, I know I'll be sending a few votes her way.
    Why is her social circle relevant - and who are these people anyway?

I doubt if the voting viewers will be influenced by a bunch of z listers, famous by association wannabes and hangers on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But if she can skate well...
  • Options
    tilly07tilly07 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Why is her social circle relevant - and who are these people anyway?

I doubt if the voting viewers will be influenced by a bunch of z listers, famous by association wannabes and hangers on.

I agree and also she's with a brand new pro who won't have a DOI fan base (such as the likes of Dan, Matt and Frankie). Although I'm sure Michael is very good it's not looking good for the pair I'm afraid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tilly07 wrote: »
    I agree and also she's with a brand new pro who won't have a DOI fan base (such as the likes of Dan, Matt and Frankie). Although I'm sure Michael is very good it's not looking good for the pair I'm afraid.

Do we vote for the pro skaters we like? Didn't think that was the point of the show. :confused: I like watching the pros but don't vote for celebrities that are bad skaters. Matt is great, but don't think I'll be voting for Denise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we vote for the pro skaters we like? Didn't think that was the point of the show. :confused: I like watching the pros but don't vote for celebrities that are bad skaters. Matt is great, but don't think I'll be voting for Denise.
    Some do - Daniel Whiston has a huge following.