Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook is increasing in my estimation by the minute.. (I'm sure she's delighted - lol). I always thought she was fairly vacuous but beautiful, but her response has shown her to have planetary levels of intelligence and class compared to bitter, thick as mince Pwicceee.

I bet Kevin is getting it in the neck at home - poor bugger. We should phone Amnesty International:D

Is he still around? He is extremely quiet
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Do you think it will last that long? we have not seen him for a while.

He's probably chained up somewhere....:D
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Wasn't the kid in 'Home Alone' called Kevin.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail - :rolleyes:
    The 33-year old has been designing clothing, swimwear and lingerie collections for the high street fashion retailer since 2006, with her garments championing curvier figures like her own.

Am I missing something here? Is a size 10 the new chubby?
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Bungitin wrote: »
    Wasn't the kid in 'Home Alone' called Kevin.

:)
    :eek: .........you are right !
    I can just picture this poor little Kev,left at home to pick up the dog poop & do the housework,while KP and the rest of the crew head off for a belated hen 'do' in Ibiza.:cry:
    Ah well,as long as he has his mobile & some full length mirrors he can pass weeks just papping himself in sexy poses in the bathroom mirrors to update his CV. Besides he'll have whole closets full of his wife's classy undies to try on as well,that has GOT to keep him happy . Well it worked with Alex.He'll be fine.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Daily Mail - :rolleyes:
    The 33-year old has been designing clothing, swimwear and lingerie collections for the high street fashion retailer since 2006, with her garments championing curvier figures like her own.

Am I missing something here? Is a size 10 the new chubby?

I think it's more curvy as a shape rather than the new definition of curvy which appears to mean outsize.

Hourglass figures = a clothes buying nightmare
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kelly has aged alot better than jordan clearly she is jealous she had also slated rachel stevens and lucy pinder.
    Jealous defintely she actually looked pretty when she was with pete but has since ruined her looks.
    With sunbeds and botox her career is over.
    I read her style book and she was saying jennifer lopez & beyonce were fat which they aren't.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    [highlight] But ...but....but ....dolly , you said this......[/highlight]

[highlight]................and THIS....[/highlight]

Yet here you are bumping up the post count. :D Excellent !

The only missing things are the triple greens.:yawn:
    I'm not the subject dear.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Kelly's on 5 now in Piranha.Phwoooaarrr
    It might be worth watching just for her part.Or parts.:D
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    kelly has aged alot better than jordan clearly she is jealous she had also slated rachel stevens and lucy pinder.
    Jealous defintely she actually looked pretty when she was with pete but has since ruined her looks.
    With sunbeds and botox her career is over.
    I read her style book and she was saying jennifer lopez & beyonce were fat which they aren't.

It appears anyone who has a bigger bum than her own is deemed fat !
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    It appears anyone who has a bigger bum than her own is deemed fat !

Well that wouldn't be difficult - she's got an arse like a flat tyre. A flat, totally unsexy bum. In fact, without the huge bazongas, she has a body like a guy. Waist and hips the same size and a flat butt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think it's more curvy as a shape rather than the new definition of curvy which appears to mean outsize.

Hourglass figures = a clothes buying nightmare

Ah that's good, the DM should have said that. Hourglass is good. Kelly Brook's body is sexy. J Lo's body is sexy. KP is wrong.
    Forum Member
    KP has the torso of a man. And the walk of a man. From behind she could easily pass for a bloke.Talks like a bloke too.The most unfeminine woman in every way really.And possibly she is aware of it,hence the need to have the large size fun bags attached.
    Ugly inside & out.
  • sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Kelly Brook is a heifer,can I be one too please?:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Now Leandro has got himself a younger model - and taken a swipe at KP!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4788820/Katie-Price-ex-Leandro-Penna-bags-new-beauty.html

This is not going to go down well at all! :eek: Poor Kev... :D
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Mr KP is having to prove his love on a regular basis, wonder if 'overtime' or danger conditions are provided for in the pre-nup.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook has been picked to replace Fern Cotton on Celeb Juice while she's on maternity leave.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Kelly Brook has been picked to replace Fern Cotton on Celeb Juice while she's on maternity leave.

Now if only Katie could be a guest that week...
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Rumour has it she’s been hanging out with our mutual ex Danny Cipriani. Knowing him, I guess she’s probably been doing a bit of comfort eating. You’re a heffer Kelly, but still a hot one.'

Sounds like Price is jealous to me, still holding a torch for Cipriani is she? Can't stand to see any of her exes getting off with anyone else, after her she probably wants them to live in solitude on a desert island constantly pining over her
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was Kelly, I'd be hauling Cipriani for a full STD check and I'd force him to 'put something on the end of it' as he's been 'acquainted' with that skank.
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was Kelly, I'd be hauling Cipriani for a full STD check and I'd force him to 'put something on the end of it' as he's been 'acquainted' with that skank.
    :eek: Just choked on my cherry yoghurt - but oh, so true...:D
  • HayleyXDHayleyXD Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price looks like the lovechild of a horse and a bearded lady. She can't say anything about anyone. Kelly however, well. I may have to question my sexuality over her ;)
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexie wrote: »
    Now Leandro has got himself a younger model - and taken a swipe at KP!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4788820/Katie-Price-ex-Leandro-Penna-bags-new-beauty.html

This is not going to go down well at all! :eek: Poor Kev... :D

Is the one pictured the 'beauty'?
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    I'd rather look like Kelly, shes a natural beauty, I'd kill to have a body like she does, and shes a decade older than I am, Katies all plastic, even her teeth are fake..
    I was watching Loose Women earlier (I hang my head in shame, Yes, I watch it from time to time) and they showed a comparison picture, one of Kelly and one of Katie, and Katie looked ridiculous, even the expression on her face and Kelly looked flawless, not one hair out of place..
    Forum Member
    RuthStar wrote: »
    I'd rather look like Kelly, shes a natural beauty, I'd kill to have a body like she does, and shes a decade older than I am, Katies all plastic, even her teeth are fake..
    I was watching Loose Women earlier (I hang my head in shame, Yes, I watch it from time to time) and they showed a comparison picture, one of Kelly and one of Katie, and Katie looked ridiculous, even the expression on her face and Kelly looked flawless, not one hair out of place..
    I think that is what rankles with KP. Kelly has the natural beauty that KP has been trying to buy from plastic surgeons for years now.
    Add to that the fact that Danny isn't ashamed to be seen in public with the gorgeous classy Kelly & KP must be fuming that she was kept behind closed doors only.
    Cipriani must have a guardian Angel working overtime though. The 'plan' was clearly to sell a kiss & tell on her time shacked up in his flat . "My Nights Of Passion/boredom......big willie/tiny willie......best lover ever/worst ever etc etc....." the usual guff dependent on her mood .Hence her being angry at the paps for spilling the beans. Note he got offside PDQ & has said nothing on the matter. Most likely deeply ashamed.As you'd expect.