Comments

• TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D unlike the OP
  • JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    CarlLewis wrote: »
    I don't have a lady in my life, I'm happily single.

Ok, but when you did have nookie did you worry that you may have stank of poo or pee?
  • hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    Just don't start singing let it go if your the other person...that really kills the mood.

Have you had this happen before.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I expect the common pooey denominator in all these situations, is you.

:D My thoughts exactly!
    wampa1 wrote: »
    One time, I remember wiping and wiping and wiping and there was still poo on the paper. I eventually gave up but spent the whole day paranoid that I smelt of poo until at last I got home to have a shower. Dunno what happened. I looked on Google and they call it a 'million wiper'

What a nice little story, thanks for sharing!
    Forum Member
    The smell never bothered me anyway... :D

If the Girl does stink of poo or general BO it does make the activity quite nasty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazydayz wrote: »
    Have you had this happen before.
    If you read back on the other page I tell a delightful story about being farted ON. Hahaha
    Forum Member
    If you read back on the other page I tell a delightful story about being farted ON. Hahaha

And you liked it didn't you. You liked the flavour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And you liked it didn't you. You liked the flavour.
    No but I did find it hilarious and couldn't stop laughing, to the point I had to leave the room and get some water cause it couldn't breath.
    Forum Member

I remember a story on this forum where a guy was offered nookie by his then Girlfriend when he has a big touching cloth moment and held it on only for it to shoot out during the physical act of love !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember a story on this forum where a guy was offered nookie by his then Girlfriend when he has a big touching cloth moment and held it on only for it to shoot out during the physical act of love !

Hahaha pebble dash the ceiling !!!
    Forum Member
    Exactly! The motions do things to you. If you are orgasming and your bum cheeks are clenched and toes are clenched, isn't it possible to let out a fart? It's an intense situation, you can't help or predict these things. It's nothing to be embaressed about.
  • lee_sharplee_sharp Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wampa1 wrote: »
    One time, I remember wiping and wiping and wiping and there was still poo on the paper. I eventually gave up but spent the whole day paranoid that I smelt of poo until at last I got home to have a shower. Dunno what happened. I looked on Google and they call it a 'million wiper'

Maybe you were using the tracing paper bog roll and you had smeared it up between your shoulder blades?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly! The motions do things to you. If you are orgasming and your bum cheeks are clenched and toes are clenched, isn't it possible to let out a fart? It's an intense situation, you can't help or predict these things. It's nothing to be embaressed about.
    Are you trying to convince your missus what you've just done is normal?
    ::has vision of Hazy pointing at his phone screen going see!!! It's not just me!! ::
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something tells me you're probably doing it wrong.

yes. turn her over.
    Forum Member
    Are you trying to convince your missus what you've just done is normal?
    ::has vision of Hazy pointing at his phone screen going see!!! It's not just me!! ::

It is normal.