lol!! its a date! :D
    Yes you can sweetness :cool::D

Can't wait:D:cool:
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swishbaby wrote: »
    ...started 2 months early this year:p:D

Yes. The episodes now are much more enjoyable than the ones immediately following the anniversary week. That doesn't mean what we have at the moment is brilliant but it's a golden age compared to what we had in March/April.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    There was no evidence though, it happens in real life as well, we all know Dean did rape Linda, Dean will get his in the end, you just have to have patience, which some people on here dont seem to have.

It just makes me angry >:(
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait:D:cool:

Louise since Geeky is a Lord he's the richest so he's paying we get freeby ;-);-)
  • West End BoyWest End Boy Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The famous Eastenders Summer Slump

Wella, wella, wella, huh... ♫ ... Tell me more. :D
  • MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fallon9 wrote: »
    I've taken a break from watching but I always check the spoilers. As soon as I read something is coming up that actually sounds interesting I'll check back in. Could mean I'll be waiting til Autumn though.

Me too. I'm having a break from EE. At least under Newman the drama was soooo bad it was laughable

This year Summer drama, seems to be trying to be serious and dramatic, but I cannot stand Stacey and Kush giving eachother the eyes..or Martin...or Dean...or angsty Carol.
    I'm tuning out for a month but will keep uptodate
  • TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The famous Eastenders Summer Slump

Wella, wella, wella, huh... ♫ ... Tell me more. :D

You called me, darling? :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know, all these once in a blue moon viewers. A bit like when your football team is under performing, then when they are top of the league you get the glory seekers. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TellMeMore wrote: »
    You called me, darling? :kitty:

Did I? No offence meant if i did? I can be a friendly soul occasionally. ;-)
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    Nope EE is the only soap I watch now and I really love it and normally defend it to the hilt but I found all 4 of last weeks episodes tedious, boring, and completely obvious not what I have come to expect from DTC :(

I've not found them boring at all. I like all the lighthearted scenes just as much as all the drama. And I think the Masood scenes have been pretty good.
  • Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise since Geeky is a Lord he's the richest so he's paying we get freeby ;-);-)

I will be getting very drunk then:D
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be getting very drunk then:D

You're such a classy lass I'm liking you more and more with every post. :kitty::cool::D