Options

Will Emma interview Kim?

Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,882
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Usually when a housemate walks we get an interview.

However when that girl who broke her ankle (Kayleigh??) left i don't remember there being an interview.

What do you think? I really want to see an interview and see Emma "grill" Kim on her ex boyfriend etc.....

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she gets an interview if she's well enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Depends on what kind of terms the show and her parted and whether she feels she has anything to gain from having to justify herself to total strangers.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    However when that girl who broke her ankle (Kayleigh??) left i don't remember there being an interview.

Keeley
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she gets an interview isn't it more likely with Rylan on Monday
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather Kim spillled the dirt on Twitter. Get the goss RAW the way Kim likes it
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will she be in the mags ?? - or, just disappear ?? Presumably, her reason for going on the show was the same as the rest. Name in the papers & make some money etc, etc.

Attractive females, normally, do the lad mags......

She seemed too shrewd to throw all that away !! Steven will also want his lucrative pound of flesh, once evicted.

I think she walked, due to the pressure about the sex & Steven's personal, peculiar 'condemnation.'

She looked at the end of her tether on the Thursday HL's. Another one, like Danielle - who underestimated the, 'Bear baiting' BB machine.