The Sturgeon Cold stare look pic on DM

jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just reading this and this pic of Sturgeon in the DM is amazing , I invite captions by all on here for a bit of a laugh.

"I'm gonna have your balls pal"

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3074139/If-looks-kill-Cameron-faces-deadliest-enemies-Nicola-Sturgeon-yellow-peril-north-border.html

Comments

• hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    And that's what will happen. England will be castrated.
  • Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    She had the face for the whole event, it was a rememberance service, did they want her to smile?
  • hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    They are gonna pay for every wrong doing ever done to Scotland and the fact that the English people voted a Tory government will make it all sweeter because if any Government deserves it then it is them, no doubt about it. The absolute hatred Scotland has had for that political party is unrivalled and i'm not talking about the people in the highlands and islands, that have no grasp on reality. I'm talking about people in Glasgow, people in the real world that are affected.

There's gonna be a big wake up call down south coming soon.
  • d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,524
    Forum Member
    jojoeno wrote: »
    Just reading this and this pic of Sturgeon in the DM is amazing , I invite captions by all on here for a bit of a laugh.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3074139/If-looks-kill-Cameron-faces-deadliest-enemies-Nicola-Sturgeon-yellow-peril-north-border.html

She certainly had the biggest wreath to match the election's biggest gains! http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/08/22/28778D5900000578-3074139-image-a-8_1431119981813.jpg

Pity she's not a Westminster MP, she'd have caused havoc at PMs Questions. I don't like the SNP or what they stand for but I have to admit that I do have a soft spot for Nicola, she's grown on me! :o
  • D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    She had the face for the whole event, it was a rememberance service, did they want her to smile?

I can just imagine the reaction if she had a big cheesy grin during the service!!
  • JT2060JT2060 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Dave isn't going to be bothered at all. She can't go to the House of Commons, so all he has to do is fight off that buffoon Salmond.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    hazydayz wrote: »
    They are gonna pay for every wrong doing ever done to Scotland and the fact that the English people voted a Tory government will make it all sweeter because if any Government deserves it then it is them, no doubt about it. The absolute hatred Scotland has had for that political party is unrivalled and i'm not talking about the people in the highlands and islands, that have no grasp on reality. I'm talking about people in Glasgow, people in the real world that are affected.

There's gonna be a big wake up call down south coming soon.

You sound quite the armchair revolutionary. Power to the people. Or something.

You make your fellow countrymen proud.
  • worzilworzil Posts: 4,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Surgeon is not his main worry that will come from his backbenches .
    You can bet your life the opposition will gang together and force a vote when the Tories are not at full strength in the house.
  • Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about the caption says "**** off its a ceremony to remember all those that died, perhaps you can show respect by not using the opportunity to make stupid captions".
    Forum Member
    D_Mcd4 wrote: »
    I can just imagine the reaction if she had a big cheesy grin during the service!!

I agree. Dave, Ed and Nick weren't actually cartwheeling with their wreaths, cracking jokes as they did so.
  • bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Already done, didn't you see the Morley & Outwood result ?
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was about VE day....complete load of b0llox from the Daily Mail.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JT2060 wrote: »
    Dave isn't going to be bothered at all. She can't go to the House of Commons, so all he has to do is fight off that buffoon Salmond.

Exactly and Salmond isn't a leader of anything any more.
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jojoeno wrote: »

A bit of a tasteless post, considering Nicola was laying a Remenbrance wreath on VE Day. Par for the course for the Daily Fail.
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d'@ve wrote: »
    Pity she's not a Westminster MP, she'd have caused havoc at PMs Questions. I don't like the SNP or what they stand for but I have to admit that I do have a soft spot for Nicola, she's grown on me! :o

I think she's awesome. Sharp, bright, apparently impossible to intimidate and she always seems to at the top of her game.

Cambo would be bricking it at PMQs if she was a Westminster MP.
  • Jellied EelJellied Eel Posts: 33,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's done more for then Conservatives than any woman since Thatcher.
  • CapparwireCapparwire Posts: 2,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What exactly has she done for the Tories?
  • Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member

Labour still would have lost if the SNP did not exist and they kept Scotland.
    Forum Member
    Capparwire wrote: »

Put them in power.

I don't think those north of the border understand just how much she alienated herself and the Labour Party with her 'locking out the Tories' statement.
  • D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Capparwire wrote: »

She apparently scares the English into voting Tory!
    Forum Member
    D_Mcd4 wrote: »
    She apparently scares the English into voting Tory!

Which is why we love her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put them in power.

I don't think those north of the border understand just how much she alienated herself and the Labour Party with her 'locking out the Tories' statement.

Are you implying that people who support Labour decided to hand Cameron a majority and five years of power because they feared Scotland's representatives supporting a Labour government?

That's .... Just wow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    Labour still would have lost if the SNP did not exist and they kept Scotland.

Yep, but we may not have got to take Labour's head and their Balls :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's also how much she's alienated the Labour party. Look at what Sturgeon's help cost them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's also how much she's alienated the Labour party. Look at what Sturgeon's help cost them.

Yeah, Labour being an unelectable joke is SNP's fault....

http://replygif.net/333