Rubbish effort Kylie

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow- I'm so shocked at the negativity! I thought she was amazing!!
  • bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved her tonight. But expected the normal crap from the cynical. How anyone could think Rita oral is better than her haha. And 'provincial gay' comment is offensive. Tell that to my 9 year old nephew who adores her.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She comes across to me as such a lovely person when I see her in interviews.
    I really don't rate her singing at all though and was amazed when she became more than a one-hit wonder.
    I thought the gimmick of "Charlene from Neighbours" singing would possibly extend to releasing one album. Can't argue with the success and longevity she's had, even though I don't really understand it.
  • Space CadetSpace Cadet Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    The fact that it climbed from 63 to 17 on itunes means a LOT more people enjoyed it. Job done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. A superb album is 'the abbey road sessions'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    One of the biggest chancers of all time... she started off cheesey and embarrassing then reinvented herself in gold shorts. come on.... the lassie cant sing..

if that was the case - which is certainly isnt - kylie has sold more than 70 million and had been going for 25 years. THANK GOD for Kylie :-)
  • len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only people I know who are fans are provincial old gays.

I'm gay in my 50's and live in the provinces and I thought she was blah .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    I thought her performance was a triumph! The re-interpretation of her songs has been a very successful project along with the whole K25 project.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.
  • Space CadetSpace Cadet Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    len112 wrote: »
    I'm gay in my 50's and live in the provinces and I thought she was blah .

What are 'provinces'? Only a pretentious old queen would use that term surely?

Lets see out of all these 'artists' that perform on the X Factor over the weekend - who'll still be getting number 2 albums 25 years on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was great but I'd have preferred a better song choice. Almost all her back catalogue is better. Especially for me.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very weak voice, never understood the appeal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was note perfect, what else could she have done? Thank got she isn't a Mariah Celine clone.
  • kyleeekyleee Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Very classy performance by the gorgeous kylie. she put everyone else to shame, both rita ora and kelly.clarkson were awful. i did however think she should have sung on a night like this or hand on my heart from abbey road as they are much better songs.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie showed how it should be done. She was pure class