Options

Dancing On Ice Week 6 Discussion Thread 6:50-8:45 and 9:45-10:15

1464748495052»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    Ethereal wrote: »
    Really great from Kieron and I'm liking Brianne more every week. She still needs to tone the tan down though. :p

I agree:) She looks miles better in the rehearsal vids when she hardly has anything on
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Does anyone else think Kieron came top or 2nd in the vote, and the director wanted to see him squirm - not a really nice thing to do....

Yeah - it's quite predictable. They always call out a person lower down the leader board early on like Emily tonight. As Kieron was in Skate off last week & Hilary hadn't been they left last 3 to build up a possible Danny/Kieron skate off with Hilary surviving. Thankfully Kieron got through.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    Mikey is popular but is still one of the best so you can't really say that. He was undermarked again tonight by Emma & Jason who clearly cannot appreciate his difficult footwork & don't understand on performance level either. He was one of the best if not the best at required element too. I would have him joint 2nd with Kieron but wouldn't have complained if Kieron had been higher. He was a bit better that Daniella who wasn't quite as good as previous weeks & much better than Gary who was generously marked.

It seems contestant who try to complete a very technical dance are never given any credit for it. Mikey did a very complicated routine on Sunday and did the best "required element" but was not marked high for his efforts. What is the point of pushing yourself and trying to achieve a complicated move if the judges cannot appreciate your efforts. Please can Baby Spice just go home!! Can't stand her as a bitchy judge and do not think she adds anything to the panel.