Eastenders infatuation with 'EEBEEFA' ...er off-season

Space CadetSpace Cadet Posts: 363
Forum Member
Yeah we get it, Ronnie and Roxy ran some bar there about 40 years ago serving cheap 3for1 shots, but recently they wanted to send poor Kat out there.

Don't get me wrong, Ibiza is for all ages, but in NOVEMBER? No clubs open, she'll have been lucky to play a game of dominoes with the locals.

Even now Poxy wants to move out there again, in DECEMBER. She's on the wrong side of 40 to be knecking cheap bottles of schnapps in San Antonio.

Why the hell didn't they suggest Tenerife, at least it's still open.

Yes, I know it's a soap, but FFS!!!

Comments

• Miss MelonMiss Melon Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Kat was going because it's where her daughter lives.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Yeah we get it, Ronnie and Roxy ran some bar there about 40 years ago serving cheap 3for1 shots, but recently they wanted to send poor Kat out there.

Don't get me wrong, Ibiza is for all ages, but in NOVEMBER? No clubs open, she'll have been lucky to play a game of dominoes with the locals.

Even now Poxy wants to move out there again, in DECEMBER. She's on the wrong side of 40 to be knecking cheap bottles of schnapps in San Antonio.

Why the hell didn't they suggest Tenerife, at least it's still open.

Yes, I know it's a soap, but FFS!!!

Actually it was already established, before the mitchell sisters were even invented, that Kats daughter Zoe had gone to live there
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie did this with Ryan to, sent him to Ibiza in Sep/Oct, when the season is just finishing. It's embarrassing, everyone knows it's dead October to April. Wise up, writers!

Plus, Poxy and Child Catcher in Ibiza, really?
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, they aren't going there to party are they?

People do live in Ibiza outside of the party season.
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Well, they aren't going there to party are they?

People do live in Ibiza outside of the party season.

Then why have they been yapping on about setting up a bar again and going back to 'the old days'. If you were going to move away for a fresh start, wouldn't you go somewhere more child-friendly?
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Eldorado revival is called for as EE spinoff