Virtual Loyalty Shares in GAME

2»

Comments

• RealaleRealale Posts: 6,381
    Forum Member
    Got this too, really not sure what to do? I hardly use my PS3 at the moment but my birthday is is in March so maybe I will hold on till then and hopefully have a decent amount to put towards a PS4?
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    So almost time to decide.

Think I'm gonna take the £141 and use it towards an Xbox One.
  • TheCrackInTimeTheCrackInTime Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    So almost time to decide.

Think I'm gonna take the £141 and use it towards an Xbox One.

That's my plan too, though I'm going to wait until a little closer to Christmas and see what deals/bundles they have.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently sitting at £142.50 if they stay the same until the 31st I have a feeling they may go up slightly due to some big releases but hey ho we've got Until the 25th to decide
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Can someone help, a mate has said that he reads the email different to me, I see it that we get £142 in our game account if we withdraw 100% of our shares.
    He sees it that we get reward points to the value of spending £142, ie if you were to buy something in store for £142 you would get say 1000 reward points, which in real money is about £5.
    Who's is correct.
    Thanks.
    Forum Member
    FUBARSTAR wrote: »
    Can someone help, a mate has said that he reads the email different to me, I see it that we get £142 in our game account if we withdraw 100% of our shares.
    He sees it that we get reward points to the value of spending £142, ie if you were to buy something in store for £142 you would get say 1000 reward points, which in real money is about £5.
    Who's is correct.
    Thanks.

Don't worry, it's your mate who has it wrong here.
    7.4 Loyalty Shares will be redeemed for GAME Reward Points at the rate of £0.0025 per one GAME Reward Point (rounded up to the nearest whole GAME Reward Point). By way of illustration, if a Participating Customer’s Loyalty Shares are in aggregate worth £100, those Loyalty Shares could be redeemed for 40,000 GAME Reward Points.
    Forum Member
    Im thinking they could be worth more come March 2015, when the next chance to redeem them is.

Christmas sales should boost them up as a little.

Hmmmm Choices!
  • reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    How much? :o That really annoys me now considering how much I've spent in there and I didn't get selected. :(

I actually one time had the store manager help me back to my car as I had purchased 5 original Xbox consoles and close to 50 games once. That's the kinda of money I was spending that could have easily gone to any other company but I made sure the charity did business with Game as the manager of one store normally gave us good deals due to the volume of business we put his way. Oh well......can you tell I'm jealous? :p

Im glad you didnt get it using your job at a charity to profit from their good work and money spent
    Forum Member
    Decided to keep all my shares.

Will have a look in March 2015.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Up to £154 as of today for the 50 shares.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just sold the full amount lol. Far cry 4 and halo here I come :)
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    kendoguk wrote: »
    I just sold the full amount lol. Far cry 4 and halo here I come :)

Yup just did the same, the most you can get is £200.
  • seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've spent thousands at game over the years, bought my ps3 xbox and Xbox slim from them and all the games over the past 10-15 years and I get nowt from them. :(
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reglip wrote: »
    Im glad you didnt get it using your job at a charity to profit from their good work and money spent

That's not really a nice thing to say. :o Why shouldn't I get some shares for sending probably over £10,000 worth of business their way? Plus I probably have spent a few thousand of my own money too buying almost every major console.
  • reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    That's not really a nice thing to say. :o Why shouldn't I get some shares for sending probably over £10,000 worth of business their way? Plus I probably have spent a few thousand of my own money too buying almost every major console.

Because like it or not personally profiting through a job you did for a charity is unethical not that its a big deal but the way you talk you'd think it was your money spent you were benefiting from. Its the charity that should benefit its them that put 10,000 worth of business their way not you. Fair enough but why moan, you dont deserve the money in the first place morally you should be donating that money back to the charity
    Forum Member
    Credit has been added, £152.50 for those who cashed in all of their shares.