Who here plays Battlefield Bad Company 2

13»

Comments

• Roge8014Roge8014 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Nice stats.

I've used Statsverse in the past, I only linked bfbc2.com stats purely because it was at the top of my favourites list.....and I'm a lazy git :)
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The team balancing (Or lack of) was annoying yesterday, I kept been put into servers with one team full of level50 players while the other team was all lower levels, also had a number of games where the opposition team had 12players and our team had 4players (As an example). On one game even when some of the players on the other side left bring their player count down to 9 (Ours was 6 at the time) new players joining got put on the full winning team which was extremely annoying as our team didn't stand a chance.

Also while playing against some of the level50 players I found it shocking how many of them had not got a Platinum star on the vehicles :eek: , I had got my platinum on heavy vehicles by level20 and now have enough kills on each tank for a Platinum star per tank :D

@Gazinuk I tend to use both sites, I like the "all on one page" layout of BFBC2 states but the Stats Verse stats seem to be able to be updated more frequently which I like because I am a bit of a stats **** :o
    Forum Member
    I think EA were doing server maintenance on Friday; match making always goes about wonky after they do that for some reason.

Not played since Friday night so don't know if it's settled down yet.

Can't play tonight, so won't be able to find out until at least tomorrow night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I've been playing this the last few nights and I'm never able to get into a full server:(.

Is it the same for everyone?

Lately there seems to be a max of nine or ten players per team with games often starting out with only six aside.

Is anyone else finding the servers quiet?

I play rush by the way.

:confused:
    Forum Member
    Haven't added you yet, Shank, will do though.

Servers have been OK for me lately, just the lag I'm getting has been a killer. Seems to be getting worse? :confused:

Played CQ last night with full teams every game. SQDM can be pretty quiet though and it depends on what map on Rush if teams quit or not.

Finally bronze starred all my weapons now, thank god.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Roge8014 wrote: »
    Haven't added you yet, Shank, will do though.

Servers have been OK for me lately, just the lag I'm getting has been a killer. Seems to be getting worse? :confused:

Played CQ last night with full teams every game. SQDM can be pretty quiet though and it depends on what map on Rush if teams quit or not.

Finally bronze starred all my weapons now, thank god.

Time to switch to Conquest methinks.

I should be on later if you fancy a game :)
    Forum Member
    SHANK0055 wrote: »
    Time to switch to Conquest methinks.

I should be on later if you fancy a game :)

Yeah, should be on, usually around 7pm - if PSN is back up and running that is!!
  • shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone still play this on ps3 ? was thinking of getting it again. can you play the multiplayer a i cant see the option on the store to get an online code
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone still play this on ps3 ? was thinking of getting it again. can you play the multiplayer a i cant see the option on the store to get an online code

Online never actually required an online pass. The game came with a VIP code which unlocked addition maps. I would assume the additional maps are just unlocked for all players now as it doesn't seem to appear on the PSN store any more.