Songs you are SICK of hearing......

1235»

Comments

• PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever Jessie J comes on the radio with her song Domino I turn it off. I can't stand this song, and what annoys me more is that on The Voice (and i only watched half way through series one) she used to tell contestants not to do 'tricks' with their voices and to sing naturally. So why is Domino full of tricks. It makes me want to beat my head against a brick wall.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    orangebird wrote: »
    Almost forgot - Lady bloody GaGa. Music room 101 for me. I really really don't get it...

Me neither. All her songs sound the same to me.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke

I'm sick of seeing this video on the music channels every time I turn them on. I liked the song the first time I heard it but now I don't care if I never hear it again.
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rihanna - Diamonds

If you're a Game of Thrones fan the remix of the theme to this song makes it instantly more listenable.

I'm sick of Nicole Scherzinger's Boomerang.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I'm sick of Nicole Scherzinger's Boomerang.

lol seriously? I don't like the song either, but I've only ever heard it like twice.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke feat. Pharrel Williams is dire at the best of times, never mind the fact that all the radio stations play it 500 times a day.
    That new Robbie Williams and Dizzy Rascal song is only out and it's already massively overplayed also, particularly by Radio 1.
    Walks Like Rihanna by The Wanted, I never particularly rated The Wanted but this is genuinely bad even by their standards
    That Saturdays song 'What About Us'
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke feat. Pharrel Williams is dire at the best of times, never mind the fact that all the radio stations play it 500 times a day.
    That new Robbie Williams and Dizzy Rascal song is only out and it's already massively overplayed also, particularly by Radio 1.
    Walks Like Rihanna by The Wanted, I never particularly rated The Wanted but this is genuinely bad even by their standards
    That Saturdays song 'What About Us'

I've yet to hear this, but i'm sick of it already.
  • ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goyte - Somebody That I Used To Know

High pitched wailing from a rapist looking guy and devoid of any melody.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pokerface - Lady Gaga
    Firework - Katy Perry
    Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
    I love It - Icona Pop
    Calvin Harris & copy cats of the junk
    One Direction
    The Wanted
    Taylor Swift
    songs by Rihanna since 2010
    & much more but can't think now
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    lol seriously? I don't like the song either, but I've only ever heard it like twice.

I work in Debenhams where they have the same 10 songs on loop all day every day. It got to the point with Boomerang that if I heard it somewhere I couldn't turn it off I automatically was humming the This is the Life song from the Debenhams ad.

Before Christmas I was constantly coming home from work singing Robbie Williams' Candy.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Girls - Sugababes
    I am a Sugababes fan and I used to like the song when it first came out but that bloody Boots advert ruined it completely for me :mad:
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goyte - Somebody That I Used To Know

Just be thankful that he hasn't yet inflicted another single upon us, at least not one that's been a hit.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Whenever Jessie J comes on the radio with her song Domino I turn it off. I can't stand this song, and what annoys me more is that on The Voice (and i only watched half way through series one) she used to tell contestants not to do 'tricks' with their voices and to sing naturally. So why is Domino full of tricks. It makes me want to beat my head against a brick wall.

Exactly. Her constant use of tricks is one of the reasons that I really struggle to listen to Jessie J.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We found love and Stay and Diamonds- Rihanna
    Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
    Scream and Shout - Will.i.am
    That new Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran song (oh crumbs, it's just started on the radio this second as I was typing this list)
    Passenger - Let her go
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Anything by One direction
    Anything by Katy Perry
    Anything by Miley Cyrus
    Anything by Justin bieber
    Anything by Will.i.am especially scream and shout. That has to be among the worst number one singles of all time.
    Call me maybe - Carly rae Jepson

Also i have to admit that i love hearing any music by Emeli Sande :o