New instore bundles at Game next week.

darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
Forum Member
✭✭
I just got back from Game & one of the staff members was kind enough to show me a printed sheet for next weeks deals. :)

PS4 with either Unity / Far Cry 4 / GTA V + Last of us for £350

PS4 With either Unity / Far Cry 4 / GTA V + Last of us + either Godzilla or X Men Bluray for £360

PS4 with either Unity / Far Cry 4 / GTA V, Last of us + either Destiny or Watch Dogs for £399.99

Comments

• InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So tempted by the GTA 5 + Last Of Us deal. Those are the two games I'd want to play on the PS4.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I did notice in the window of my local Game over the weekend on the 28th they are doing a Black Friday sale by the looks of it my local store looks to be opening from Midnight to 3am and again from 5am til 8pm so it might be worth waiting until then.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So tempted by the GTA 5 + Last Of Us deal. Those are the two games I'd want to play on the PS4.

That is the bundle that I am most likely to get as well :)
    gds1972 wrote: »
    I did notice in the window of my local Game over the weekend on the 28th they are doing a Black Friday sale by the looks of it my local store looks to be opening from Midnight to 3am and again from 5am til 8pm so it might be worth waiting until then.

I haven't seen that advert at my local Game, so will take a look when I go down there in a little while. :)
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen that advert at my local Game, so will take a look when I go down there in a little while. :)

It was only a bit of paper stuck in the window of my local Game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £349 now gets you Ps4 + Gta + drive club + last of us. I'd be a bit miffed about that if I'd got the last deal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This deal just keeps getting better.. now for £349 you get:

PS4
    GTA V
    Drive Club
    Last Of Us
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare

That's as good as it's likely to get imho? Anyone think they'll add a 5th game?