Options

Ok, Dan's impression of Callum was

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
Forum Member
✭✭✭
actually brilliant. I was cringing slightly about how he took Callum's nomination but then he did the impression and he went back up in my estimations

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was hilarious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I thought it was hilarious.

I hope we're not the only two XD
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm personally loving Dan :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    He's so thin skinned, it's actually hilarious.
  • Options
    bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agreed with what he said. I really don't get Callum. He gets right on my tits
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think he's one of the most entertaining housemates, he does bring something extra to the house
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum completely OWNED Dan there. Dan flailing about like the bitchy little queen he is, while Callum stands there, calm as ever, resulting in an even more frustrated Dan standing with his shovel, digging and digging his eviction hole. Don't worry "babes", everyone remembers the week 3 evictee's.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum completely OWNED Dan there. Dan flailing about like the bitchy little queen he is, while Callum stands there, calm as ever, resulting in an even more frustrated Dan standing with his shovel, digging and digging his eviction hole. Don't worry "babes", everyone remembers the week 3 evictee's.

You're right Dan looked the stupid one, it was really funny though :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What did you think I found so funny? :S
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I totally agree with Dan, also he is fascinate to watch! He is not bitchy, he just want the truth!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The impression was hilarious!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Funny because I think it was the other way around as soon as Gina was brought into the mix.
  • Options
    Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's absolutely right about Callum, there's a real awkwardness there. Everythign he does just seems awkward and at times cringey.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hate Callum hope he gets evicted soon :mad:
  • Options
    soozesooze Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

you are so right - Dan feels really threatened now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jdayeh13 wrote: »
    Funny because I think it was the other way around as soon as Gina was brought into the mix.
    Except Dan lied. He completely mis-quoted Callum.

Also, you make no sense. If Dan can only own Callum by bringing Gina in, surely Dan got owned even more, resorting to lying to another housemate to fight his battle?

LOL BYE DAN :D