Michael Bolton pays Sam Bailey a surprise visit

valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Saw it on TV this morning. Michael wants to duet with Sam & would like her to be on his tour. The visit will be shown at the weekend

Comments

• TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valezio wrote: »
    Saw it on TV this morning. Michael wants to duet with Sam & would like her to be on his tour. The visit will be shown at the weekend

Coool, I wish her luck with that. :)
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael Bolton is such a legend after that Lonely Island video he did. Love him.
  • RussJRussJ Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    This is the moment when they met.

I am always a bit suspicious when singers you have not heard much from suddenly show up meeting X Factor contestants. Call me a cynic, but I think they use the contestants to get publicity for themselves.

:o
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RussJ wrote: »

I am always a bit suspicious when singers you have not heard much from suddenly show up meeting X Factor contestants. Call me a cynic, but I think they use the contestants to get publicity for themselves.

It's probably a total a coincedence that he's the guest host on Never Mind The Buzzcocks on Monay
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who knows, Michael Bolton may well be a long time fan having been on a Canary island cruise many years ago
  • David_MorganDavid_Morgan Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussJ wrote: »

I may be a tad cynical, but it seems to me that the only professional performers who associate themselves with XF are those in deseparate need of a career boost. The show pulls in 10m viewers and is a great platform.

BTW has Bolton got rid of the mullet yet?
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

BTW has Bolton got rid of the mullet yet?

Yes he has, in fact I don't think he's had the mullet for years
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may be an idea for a duet in the Final - since Sharon is unlikely to get up :D
  • alexjr2alexjr2 Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    His people has clearly seen an opportunity to get his name back in the headlines and he has jumped at it.
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Bolton?

THE MICHAEL BOLTON?!

Wow, he's as relevant as ration coupons

Surely that same Michael Bolton hasn't got a book and a new album out has he? :D
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there history between Sharon and Michael Bolton? She criticized Steve Brookstein in series one describing him as the english version of Michael Bolton.