Denise and her English Teacher

bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,543
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone want Denise and her teacher to get it on?
I think they'd be a great pairing.

Comments

• KatEndersKatEnders Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he has a daughter and a son then maybe plus his ex-wife could come back into the picture.
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    I've been wondering this since he first appeared! Hope so because he's quite nice looking and seems a decent bloke. But the main reason I hope they get together is he may just PUT A F***** SMILE ON HER MISERABLE FACE!!!!!!

Good lord I know she's had a rough few months but ffs just looking at Denise is enough to make you depressed :(
  • Victoria_WilliaVictoria_Willia Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    i hope so, he seems too reasonable and nice for eastenders. i think he'll be the one that got away.

speaking of, is eastenders going to 3 days a week, its not on again??
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Didn't he stand her up when they had a date?
  • LMLM Posts: 63,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a feeling this was going to happen when he first appeared last year.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they'd make a great couple. I assume the Kush thong was just dropped when he found out he wasn't the dad. I don't recall it being brought up after that at all. I always though Denise should be with someone older than Kush anyway and nearer her age and wanting to settle and not be a parent to yound kids agaib.
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,905
    Forum Member
    He only showed interest in her when Kim revealed that Denise had milk in the titties of hers - he's only after her milk - be careful Denise
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they'd make a great couple. I assume the Kush thong was just dropped when he found out he wasn't the dad. I don't recall it being brought up after that at all. I always though Denise should be with someone older than Kush anyway and nearer her age and wanting to settle and not be a parent to yound kids agaib.
    They did kiss under the mistletoe at Christmas though, which I doubt was random. I'd prefer it to be dropped though and a romance with the English teacher developed instead.
  • Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    He only showed interest in her when Kim revealed that Denise had milk in the titties of hers - he's only after her milk - be careful Denise

Lmfao:D:D:D!! I'm hoping they'll get together because surely that's the only reason we're being subjected to these coma inducing night classes:(! Looking at the teacher is the only thing getting me through them:p
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    They did kiss under the mistletoe at Christmas though, which I doubt was random. I'd prefer it to be dropped though and a romance with the English teacher developed instead.

Did they?! I don't recall that at all!

Yeah Denise should be with her teacher and a new character for Kush.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone want Denise and her teacher to get it on?
    I think they'd be a great pairing.

Nope, I want Denise with Kush.
  • AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Denise and her English teacher would be good. He seems nice and respectful.
    No way will Denise and Kush have any further hankypanky! That is done and dusted, he's much too young for her anyway and it was only a fling.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God knows what he'd see in her :confused:
  • Hanna_YasminHanna_Yasmin Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The teacher's (character) name is Jørgen Christensen. I don't think they've ever mentioned it. I had to Google it to see what he was called. I'm guessing he's Danish in real life, going by his work history. I like him, and hope he stays. Can't be bothered with any possible family of his. That would spoil it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AntoniaA wrote: »
    Denise and her English teacher would be good. He seems nice and respectful.
    No way will Denise and Kush have any further hankypanky! That is done and dusted, he's much too young for her anyway and it was only a fling.

There have been hints that the storyline isn't over between Denise and Kush. Also Davood said in interview that there's more to come between them.
  • kitthekatkitthekat Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    There have been hints that the storyline isn't over between Denise and Kush. Also Davood said in interview that there's more to come between them.

Ugh. Does this mean we might get the love triangle storyline? I can just picture it now - Denise and her teacher start going out, being seen on dates around the Square, etc., causing Kush to get jealous and though he won't admit it at first, one day he'll just snap and announce it in front of a packed pub - "It's me you really want Denise, not this Danish pastry!"

:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitthekat wrote: »
    Ugh. Does this mean we might get the love triangle storyline? I can just picture it now - Denise and her teacher start going out, being seen on dates around the Square, etc., causing Kush to get jealous and though he won't admit it at first, one day he'll just snap and announce it in front of a packed pub - "It's me you really want Denise, not this Danish pastry!"

:D:D

Haha.

I don't think that anything will happen between Denise and her teacher.

vald wrote: »
    Didn't he stand her up when they had a date?
    Nope, they have never had a date.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh yes please, Denise deserves a cultured, well educated man in her life
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not she needs some happiness
  • bel110bel110 Posts: 14,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think there is any chemistry there ... it's a nice friendship though.
  • tfox6tfox6 Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that Eastenders is pursuing a romantic line with this story. The idea is much more along the lines of 'Educating Rita', i.e. Denise studies, discovers new talents and ambitions and develops a friendship with her teacher.

If you listen to Denise's dialogue, the character is being written for and played in a different way.
  • Kevin_McGrathKevin_McGrath Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they'll line up Kush for Michelle.

Though sooner or later everyone on Eastenders seems to pair up with everyone else.

I'm sure they'll have an Educating Rita story for Denise and the teacher. But that needn't rule out a bit of nookie.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kush is about 30 years too old for That Sexual Predator isn't he?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Though sooner or later everyone on Eastenders seems to pair up with everyone else.

I'm sure they'll have an Educating Rita story for Denise and the teacher. But that needn't rule out a bit of nookie.

No way would Kush fancy Michelle.