Options

So how are you watching it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    I will be watching it hoping and preying my stepson (10) manages to stay quiet for an hour. (He rarely stays quiet for longer than 2 mins) . I have primed him to be quiet but I KNOW he WILL talk. So I'll re watch ASAP after he has gone to bed.

I watch EOT part 2 in another room cos he ALWAYS talks....
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    A rewatch after kids bed time sounds like a good idea, why do they have to ask so many questions? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    Sat on my sofa with my feet up and my computer for a change not on my knee. I'll also be recording it.
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    Watching through TVCatchup, will get the HD version ASAP.
  • Options
    TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only just got home from an errand. So I'll be watching it in an hour or so, whenever it appears on iPlayer...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching with two 10 year olds, one was lucky to have seen it so they are fighting as one keeps telling the other whats going to happen ;)
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it on the 50" Sony HD with Sky HD. Mrs Sniffle quietly next to me (she is not a who fan but I havent divorced her for it yet). Snifflette up the road with a friend so the house was quiet. Now I am have a post episode cuppa whilst I enjoy what was a cracking episode.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it in HD, now watching it again. Something tells me I'll watch it at least once tomorrow too :p