Steven/Kimberley updates?

Comments

• muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @stevenjbgoode
    Love Scottish but the region is a complete drain on the UK. Why wasn't it a yes vote! Now we have to put up with you for another 100 years

This man is a complete and utter plank. Perfect for UKIP really!
  • ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking Steven did not go on couch potato radio last Wednesday.
    When it was announced I expressed my wish not to listen . Dr Detroit then listed a few questions he would ask him .
    If the list was the reason he chickened out then I am happy.

Yes, some very telling posts from the Doc in this thread:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2010224
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    No idea, but at a guess she opened it and he's managed to extend his stamina to two minutes and a half.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the most recent picture.
    http://i.imgur.com/nmBGDK8.png
    Kim has been away for a night or two.
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jimjohnson wrote: »
    This is the most recent picture.
    http://i.imgur.com/nmBGDK8.png
    Kim has been away for a night or two.
    That looks like a scene from the FBI cases :o
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    won't Steven need a garden before he employs gardeners, what he must mean is his mum would employ them as gardeners? :D

The garden is a window box
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Kabira wrote: »
    Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 8 de sept.
    How long is it going to be before I become prime minister under a @UKIP led goverment...???

What a knob.

Steven's mother hashtags 'open it' and 'two second steve',is it just me that finds that a bit disturbing?

It's awful I can laugh at things but open it was disturbing at the time the way he said it what did he want her to open it gave me the creeps,and for his mum to be # it ewww gross >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    What is it with housemates like Steven and Dee thinking BB is a suitable platform to launch a career in politics? I thought it was supposed to be the other way round and a career in politics should come first before making a fool of yourself on a reality TV show like George Galloway did.
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could count the people who would vote for him on 2 hands (I presume his family would vote for him)after his bb antics
    £100,000 for his constituents or for fireworks.big decision
    Imagine if Steven was making laws of the land well we know he would speedily deal with his mail and take" 2 seconds" to " open it".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    He does seem to have delusions of grandeur, which is a symptom of psychosis and should probably be addressed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the happy couple were at the awards last night pictured kissing 💋.

I can imagine the conversation this morning over their cornflakes

https://m.facebook.com/ashleighcoylebb?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2Fsearch&_rdr
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes you are correct where is Helen and the rest of the "cool gang"

Thanks for that .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's awful I can laugh at things but open it was disturbing at the time the way he said it what did he want her to open it gave me the creeps,and for his mum to be # it ewww gross >:(

Yes I agree but I hope Kimberley is keeping an eye on her Visa, as an American citizen she will have a limited time in uk unless her status changes.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValW wrote: »
    Yes, some very telling posts from the Doc in this thread:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2010224

blimey, not much PM potential is there, ducking an interview from Dr Detroit, what's he going to do at a major public inquiry, cry off and claim he's washing his hair? :D
  • JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree but I hope Kimberley is keeping an eye on her Visa, as an American citizen she will have a limited time in uk unless her status changes.

I was curious about her Visa status as well. I'm assuming the modelling agency she is using got her a work visa because otherwise she's working illegally.
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustTam wrote: »
    I was curious about her Visa status as well. I'm assuming the modelling agency she is using got her a work visa because otherwise she's working illegally.

anybody want to do this?

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime

Report an immigration crime

Contact the Home Office if you think someone is living or working in the UK illegally, or is employing someone who isn’t allowed to work in the UK.

What you need to know

Start now on the Home Office website
    Before you start

You don’t have to give your name and address.

Any information will be treated as confidential.
    Other ways to report

Contact Crimestoppers or the Confidential Anti-Terrorist Hotline anonymously.
  • JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Surely for someone who studied law she would not go and break it? It would be pretty stupid not to have a work visa in place and be plastered all over newspapers and the telly.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely for someone who studied law she would not go and break it? It would be pretty stupid not to have a work visa in place and be plastered all over newspapers and the telly.

She may have a law degree but she certainly did not come across as being particularly intelligent;-)
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't know what's worse, Kim's choice of lipstick or George's smug, squashed together face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

since when have BB contestants ever been the best and brightest?

and since when have lawyers ever been honest and law-abiding !!!?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Steven said that he had always dreamt of a million pound wedding 💒 how many men dream of a wedding at all.
    Has Kimberley lost her voice she should be the one talking about the wedding .
    Talking about the cost of it as if he will have a better wedding because he is spending a lot of money is so cringe worthy.
    As the Beatles once said money cant buy you love .(although it can buy votes).
  • BusyVBusyV Posts: 3,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Steven said that he had always dreamt of a million pound wedding 💒 how many men dream of a wedding at all.
    Has Kimberley lost her voice she should be the one talking about the wedding .
    Talking about the cost of it as if he will have a better wedding because he is spending a lot of money is so cringe worthy.
    As the Beatles once said money cant buy you love .(although it can buy votes).

Also in the article I read he had to mention the fact that Danielle, Toya, Matthew and Chris will not be getting an invite, why mention them at all. He is a very weird young man, full of venom
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's 23, looks about 40

I imagine his personal hygiene his revolting, at least that's the impression I get.
    When Kim is pressed up against him in bed I imagine she's thinking to herself: 'remember the money, Kim. Remember the money, Kim...'