Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 142)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    It all makes sense now. Cheryl identifying a body. They only ask a family member so it has to be Declan. I always said that it would be the death of a son that would destroy him to the core . Walker would target Declan and Ste and we have been saying that for ages. He might kidnap the two of them and it is a game of chance who he kills.

I dont think its Declan shes identifying seen as the spoiler of Walker targeting Declan is for a week after Cheryl identifies the body. Im sure it will be Nana but there to lead you to think its Brendan.

That said theres a high chance Declan dies because he was filming for such a small amount of time. And if it is Declan then i cant see Brendan ever getting peace, it will kill him :(

Remembering back to when Jay was here, Im sure someone posted a pic of Emmett lying on the pavement or something so as long as that was being filmed in sequence for this stuff with Walker then its safe to say Brendan wont be unconcious when its going off.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Many talents, him. :cool:

Strictly. Next season. :cool:

God, I'm glad now that Walker's not dying in Later. If we're getting some massive Ste-related showdown out of it. So exciting. I need some mutual Stalker glaring. I need Ste to be super-brave and then smack him or something.

Maybe he can get his baseball bat out again, but use it for good this time. Shepherd Declan behind him and face up to Walker.

"Get. Away. From my Brendan." :mad:
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Ah yes of course Candy and LMan, it couldn't be Declan in the identification.
    I don't think he actually did that dance move... I was hoping because I thought it'd be sexy. :(

One day, my O&O.
    Fuzzy.

He likes the feel of them in his mouth. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just think there are already a million things that could be the catalyst for him changing. Declan dying would just be cruel, and wouldn't advance the plot for me.

But it would make me happy. :(

;)
    Forum Member
    duckmoo wrote: »
    But it would make me happy. :(

;)

We don't always get what we want, do we? :mad:

God, I'm glad now that Walker's not dying in Later. If we're getting some massive Ste-related showdown out of it. So exciting. I need some mutual Stalker glaring. I need Ste to be super-brave and then smack him or something.

Maybe he can get his baseball bat out again, but use it for good this time. Shepherd Declan behind him and face up to Walker.

You have no idea how much I love this all.
    Forum Member
    I just think there are already a million things that could be the catalyst for him changing. Declan dying would just be cruel, and wouldn't advance the plot for me.

No, I think poor wonderful Nana Flo has taken that role really, to help open his eyes to what's important.

And I still think the body will be hers.
    Forum Member
    You have no idea how much I love this all.

Ste as Ripley in Aliens.

"Get away from him. You Bitch!"

Stripley.
    ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't always get what we want, do we? :mad:

:(

Meanie.
    Forum Member
    No, I think poor wonderful Nana Flo has taken that role really, to help open his eyes to what's important.

Exactly. The first step was Lynsey. Now it's dealing with his sexual abuse (if that's where it's heading), through speaking to Flo. And Walker and Pa will be the last step in dealing with his attitudes towards violence, I'm guessing.
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he actually did that dance move... I was hoping because I thought it'd be sexy. :(

Awwwwwwww. :(

I didn't think I could forget such an amazing moment. :D

"Bitch."

I am here for Ripley!Ste. :cool:

ETA: You already said that. :p
    He likes the feel of them in his mouth. :cool:

:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member

See the one thing bugging me is if Declan arrives, this happens and he survives then why doesnt he stick around for the funeral because Im fairly sure that must be Nanas. And as far as I know they wasnt filming the funeral when Jay was here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Declan's going to die. I'd be pretty horrified if they did that, to be honest.

"Get. Away. From my Brendan."
    :mad:

Oh, this is perfect. :D

I do hope it's the two of them together, rather than caught in the crossfire separately.
  • margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am really intrigued about this body ID because it was put out on DS but is not mentioned in the AAS 24th to 28th Sept. I would of thought they would have put it in. I wouldn't put it past HO to mess with the viewers as the pictures for the funeral came out a long time ago. Bronagh tweeted about it and then said she shouldn't have said anything. They do like playing mindgames.

Under the article where Emmett says he is staying someone posts that Karen Hassan said the same thing and her character was killed off. That was definitely a ruse.
    Forum Member
    "Bitch."

ETA: You already said that. :p

Ha! :D

Great minds think alike. :cool:
    Forum Member

We all are.
    :(

Meanie.

Sorry, but the Biebs clone is here to stay :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ste as Ripley in Aliens.

"Get away from him. You Bitch!"

Stripley.
    ;)

Oh God. It gets better. :D
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Oh, this is perfect. :D

I do hope it's the two of them together, rather than caught in the crossfire separately.

Wouldn't it be great? Those two, hiding from Walker, huddled together, making some confessions.

"Oi'm sorry oi nicked from ye deli Ste."
    "Did yer? Oh well, I bloody hate that place, me. Never want to make another panineh in me life."

Somehow I don't think we'll get it though. :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Morning

Catching up with Later. Nice opening shots of Brendan. :) loved the Johnny Cash song used at the beginning too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »

Oh me too.

Imagine Ste comforting Dec. :o
    Ha! :D

Great minds think alike. :cool:

High five. :cool:
    We all are.

He'd be ever so sassy.
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Morning

Catching up with Later. Nice opening shots of Brendan. :) loved the Johnny Cash song used at the beginning too.

Isn't it brilliant? I adore that Brendan is a Johnny Cash fan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but the Biebs clone is here to stay :D

He'll probably stick his crack needle into Walkers neck when his back is turned and sell his organs for drug money. *spits*

We dunt need him, Brendan dunt need him, we have Joel now. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll probably stick his crack needle into Walkers neck when his back is turned and sell his organs for drug money. *spits*

:D

Oh Soimon. :(
    Forum Member
    Oh, mimi's post has just reminded me - thanks for the links to the music Lman!

I love that Ink Spots track. :o
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Nancy goes into labour the week after next when she's helping Mitzeee :( I wonder if she'll actually have the baby and it'll be prem.
    Forum Member

We dunt need him, Brendan dunt need him, we have Joel now. :)

I have no problems with this. Like father like son. :cool:

BRENDAN AIN'T JOEL'S DADDY.
    He'd be ever so sassy.

Walker would be left both in awe and a little afraid. ;)
This discussion has been closed.