Options

I think I am going to jump on the Anti-Nadia band wagon - and vote for Jason ...

CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
Forum Member
✭✭
I don't like Jason and feel that he does not really derserve to win. However, a few things are really annoying me now with regard to the whole Nadia issue.

1 Firstly she has had an easy ride with regard to editing.

2 She has never had to be without her beloved cigs for more than a few hours.

3 Her reaction last night when everyone thought Stu had won was in my view disgraceful - it was all about Nadia and what she wanted and didn't want, no thought for Stu at all.

4 I am fed up of all the Nadia fans banging on about how tragic she is and how hard she had life. Maybe the others have had hard lives - but chose to keep it to themselves.

I did say that once Stu went she would have my vote, and I have been quite vitriolic about Jason on here in the past - and I do still think all the things I said previously about him, he is an arrogant, ugly, boring pr1ck.

However, I think I may be dialing his number come Friday night just to try and make this thing more interesting.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    But why Jason when Dan has possibly as much chance. Both are very close in 2nd place, and Dan has always been 1st or 2nd in most polls throughtout the series (and with the Bookmakers). It seems to me that some people are jumping on the wrong bandwagon. Or are we all homophobic on here.
    vote for the straight 'handsome' white guy, is becoming very boring in these reality shows.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just abstain if that's how you feel?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I think big brother editing has made Jay out to be the bad boy, which hasn't been hard admittedly. But the fact of the matter is he cannot, understandably in my book, stand the shrieking Protguese she/man. And has stood by his principles, all the others have run around Nadia like lap dogs and then week after week put her up for eviction. At least you know where you stand with Jay!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not Dan because he is two faced - he laps around Nadia and then tries to evict her most weeks.
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't waste your money lining Endemols pockets, this series has been over as a competition for well over a week.

I'm taking a different angle on all the pro Nadia editing idea, she is not Endemol's chosen one, they are merely reflecting the feedback they are geting from the voting figures, to keep the viewers happy. Nadia is winning (I am surmising, I will admit) and in order to keep the viewers they are showing the 'most popular' HM in a favouable light, so compounding the asumption that Nadia is their chosen winner.

The only way we will know if it is slightly close from now on is if anyone gets a decent showing on tonights highlights or BBLB, but as those who are convinced it is a fix they will show Nadia in a positive light cos, thats what the voting figures tell them the viewers want to see.

Which came first, Nadia's popularity or biased editing, I leave to the Grassy Knoll theorists and Lord Lucan fan clubs to argue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My problem with Dan is that I do not have an opinion on him - he is far to closed for my liking. At least I have an opinion on Jason which has to be better than none at all.

Dan will definitely not get my vote - Shell however might.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope my votes for Jason stop Nadia winning........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My problem with Dan is that I do not have an opinion on him - he is far to closed for my liking. At least I have an opinion on Jason which has to be better than none at all. (I am not even lowering myself to answer the homophobic question).

Dan will definitely not get my vote - Shell however might.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    mjmster wrote:
    I think big brother editing has made Jay out to be the bad boy, which hasn't been hard admittedly. But the fact of the matter is he cannot, understandably in my book, stand the shrieking Protguese she/man. And has stood by his principles, all the others have run around Nadia like lap dogs and then week after week put her up for eviction. At least you know where you stand with Jay!!

BB have indeed made Jason look like the Bad Boy.
    Yet once again, the evicted housemates comment on what a funny guy he is, Stuart, and Victor spring to mind. But we hardly see this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss C wrote:
    BB have indeed made Jason look like the Bad Boy.
    Yet once again, the evicted housemates comment on what a funny guy he is, Stuart, and Victor spring to mind. But we hardly see this.
    From what I see in the Scottish Newspapers if Jason had make half as much of his difficulties in life he would had attracted the sympathy vote rather than Nadia.
  • Options
    da33431da33431 Posts: 48,932
    Forum Member
    Anyone else sick of the Anti-Nadia bandwagon? I hate bandwagons, rather make up my own mind......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joss957 wrote:
    Hope my votes for Jason stop Nadia winning........

Jason has a really good chance of winning, most of the
    public wont bother voting for Nadia because it has been
    all over the papers she is 1\50 on fav.and they will take it
    for granted that she has it won and so they will think it
    pointless voting, thats why the Jason fans must keep voting for him :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    da33431 wrote:
    Anyone else sick of the Anti-Nadia bandwagon? I hate bandwagons, rather make up my own mind......
    Me too. I also don't think you can blame Nadia for the fact that Endermol want her to win, same as I didn't blame Michelle for Endermols poor editing of her. :rolleyes: I am voting for Nadia because I want her to win, regardless of anything else :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been off work sick so have seen a lot of live feed, and, believe me, I cannot see any good reason to vote for Jason apart from the rather childish "Stuff Endemol". Well if that's what you want, fine, but they are not influencing me either way.

Jason is only there because he has a charmed life, and if he wins it will be because of a small group of organised multi-voters. He will also be the quickest-forgotten BB winner of all time...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote:
    I don't like Jason and feel that he does not really derserve to win. However, a few things are really annoying me now with regard to the whole Nadia issue.

1 Firstly she has had an easy ride with regard to editing.

2 She has never had to be without her beloved cigs for more than a few hours.

3 Her reaction last night when everyone thought Stu had won was in my view disgraceful - it was all about Nadia and what she wanted and didn't want, no thought for Stu at all.

4 I am fed up of all the Nadia fans banging on about how tragic she is and how hard she had life. Maybe the others have had hard lives - but chose to keep it to themselves.

I did say that once Stu went she would have my vote, and I have been quite vitriolic about Jason on here in the past - and I do still think all the things I said previously about him, he is an arrogant, ugly, boring pr1ck.

However, I think I may be dialing his number come Friday night just to try and make this thing more interesting.

I also have switched from Dan to Jason, last night did it for me.

BBLB showing Nadia and Jason,

Jason's clips were of him preening
    :yawn: we have seen it all before and can see through it now.

Nadia's clips were of her having fun in the task.

Jason has been known to have fun in the house,
    Nadia's clips could have been of her showing her breast, moaning about **** and having tantrums of her not getting her own way. (which would have been equally as wrong)

They should try to be objective.

For me a vote for Jason is a protest to the sun, BBLB and Eforums producers to say I can make up my own mind on who to vote for. They could be in for a shock if more people do today and tomorrow.

Don't mind the Pro-Nadia people on the website putting thier opinions that is their right, but the editing should not be trying to influence anyone.