Suits - Season 3 (US Pace)

ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
Forum Member
Thought I might as well make a new thread. Who else is buzzing for the return of the best legal drama on telly? :D

Will Harvey make up with Jessica?

Will Harvey and Donna get together? (officially)

What's going to happen between Mike and Rachel?

Is there going to be a lot of Louis screentime? :D

Can't wait!

Comments

• circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    any idea on when DAVE will be showing it?
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »

All I can find is early 2014.

Link
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »

The last I heard was that they planned to show it in January next year to avoid the massive midseason gap...
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The last I heard was that they planned to show it in January next year to avoid the massive midseason gap...

a v good idea, ill wait for them
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL I had to laugh when Donna got Louis to look and act like Hitler.

She really is the star of this show. :)

Still not keen on all the office politics, would prefer if the show was a case of the week show.

The feud between Nigel and Louis is also funny. BLT to Count of Monte Cristo.
  • bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Donna was brilliant as always, personally i'm loving all the office politics and power struggles unfolding, this show just gets better and better!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bazzaroo wrote: »
    Donna was brilliant as always, personally i'm loving all the office politics and power struggles unfolding, this show just gets better and better!

Mike and Harvey work better as a team (on the show too as well as lawyers), but when divided it's not the same.

I hope they don't take too long to get them back together.
    Forum Member
    Well, I guess my first question has been answered in episode 1. ("Will Harvey make up with Jessica?") :D Everyone's going to war!

After a rather chaotic season 2 finale I think the show has got off to a great start in season 3. I agree with koantemplation that Harvey and Mike need to be back together. The chemistry between them makes the show! Harvey's also going to need Mike's help taking on his mentors, Cameron Dennis and Jessica.

In the meantime though, Donna and Louis made up for it with some hilarious moments! Just brilliant characters. They never fail to entertain.
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna & Louis Hilarious together

Mike & Harvey need to to get back together.

Mike & Rachel makes no sense IMO. He tells her everything about his lies/he doesnt have a law degree etc & she ends up in a relationship with him what a few days after the whole thing comes out thats far to quick to forgive him/end up in a relationship with him IMO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another great episode today, I almost felt sorry for Louis at the end, and didn't really want Harvey and Mike to get back as I'm not sure it is going to end happily.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another great episode today, I almost felt sorry for Louis at the end, and didn't really want Harvey and Mike to get back as I'm not sure it is going to end happily.

I really felt bad for him, he was so excited to have Mike working with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I really felt bad for him, he was so excited to have Mike working with him.

You can just tell Louis isn't going to be happy now. :eek: Mike had better watch his back.

Oh and I liked the mud bath bit too. :)
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tragic waste of a cake.:cry:

I'm starting to think there's lot more dramatic mileage in Louis than the dull and self-righteous Harvey.
  • Miss HavershamMiss Haversham Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis is fast becoming one of my favourite characters, I really wanted Mike to do the right thing and honour his acceptance instead of once again ditching Louis in favour of Harvey.

I really hope that Mike is nice to Louis moving forward, however, it probably could not have worked since Louis would have to be brought into the loop re. Mike's lack of law degree, never mind one from Harvard.
    Forum Member
    Glad to see Mike and Harvey back together. Shame they had to hurt Louis so much though. :( He and Mike really bonded. Great stuff from Donna too, she and Louis are my two favourite characters.
  • Metal MickeyMetal Mickey Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parthenon wrote: »
    Glad to see Mike and Harvey back together. Shame they had to hurt Louis so much though. :( He and Mike really bonded.
    ^ This ^

I'm sure it'll have plot ramifications for the rest of the season, but I still think it was cruel to not have Louis get to have at least a few episodes/cases with Mike as his associate before Mike went back to Harvey...
  • VioletSummersVioletSummers Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Louis :(
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    they mitigated the effect on louis by showing in the previous episode in his battle with the british guy that when give the opportunity he chose to twist the knife.
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    I seriously dislike Rachel (pathetic) & Donna (OTT), hoping soon they get axed.
    Forum Member
    I seriously dislike Rachel (pathetic) & Donna (OTT), hoping soon they get axed.

I'm not Rachel's biggest fan but Donna! :eek::eek::eek: She's an integral part of the show for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is ruthless but also clearly lonely and not liked by the majority of the office. He's clearly cultured but not well mannered.

I do recall a scene in the end promo for the mid season 2 break whee Louis was shouting about knowing Mike didn't go to Harvard so perhaps we will see him twist the knife now he feels Mike has scorned his efforts to befriend him by going back to Harvey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grrr Max Beesley and Donna. :(

At least Louis has someone to mentor now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Donna is lovely.
    Forum Member
    Donna is lovely.

:D

Good episode. Katrina is such a bitch. :mad: The coup is coming! How will Harvey, Mike, and Huntley dethrone Jessica? I can't wait to find out. :D
    Forum Member
    Great episode this week. Jessica continues to burn bridges and surely she won't last very long in a war with Darby.