Katie

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a618501/katie-price-shares-new-family-photos-and-teases-racy-shot-from-calendar.html

So she shares so rather sweet family photos of Christmas but then signs off with a photo of her arse

Love the pic of Harvey and bunny !!

Katie needs to do some squats 😏😏
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Love the pic of Harvey and bunny !!

Katie needs to do some squats 😏😏

That's Jett with Harvey. :) It's very sweet.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    I have pictures like that of me with my younger brother when he was a baby. He now jokes that it's the first bit of evidence he has of me trying to kill him. To be fair, my grip round his neck was a little dubious looking!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HOW much does Jett look like Kieron???:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So it's is, the one lying across Harvey's knee looked like a new ish baby to me. Anyway they cute pics.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Azura and Happy New Year to you!

It was in a magazine interview and a fairly banal subject so i think she's probably telling the truth. The interview where she said she never wears make up and never has? yeah, that was a lie, but she gains nothing by lying about this so I think it's probably true.

Toys teach children sensory reactions and small motor skills and ipads are just two dimensional.

To be fair, everything KP says or does is utterly banal, so I'm a bit confused as to why people seem to be happy to take her at her word on this subject and assume ( usually with good reason ) that she's talking nonsense about everything else.
    I do know what toys are for, but thanks anyway for the explanation.
    Happy New Year back at you.
    :)

NotaTypo wrote: »
    Good job it's from the "X-Factor" and not "I'm An Unrecognizable Z-lister".:o

Nice to see natural, unforced, smiles on the kids' faces.

Can't deny that they are lovely photos.
    All the kids look healthy and happy.
    And how much better does KP look without the 6 inches of slap and a genuine smile on her face?
    I'm just a bit :o:confused: at the picture of her backside. I mean, what the heck was she thinking??
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, everything KP says or does is utterly banal, so I'm a bit confused as to why people seem to be happy to take her at her word on this subject and assume ( usually with good reason ) that she's talking nonsense about everything else.
    I do know what toys are for, but thanks anyway for the explanation.
    Happy New Year back at you.
    :)

Can't deny that they are lovely photos.
    All the kids look healthy and happy.
    And how much better does KP look without the 6 inches of slap and a genuine smile on her face?
    I'm just a bit :o:confused: at the picture of her backside. I mean, what the heck was she thinking??

The backside shot is revolting, does she honestly think it's sexy! Apparently, it's for her calendar, good luck with that....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The backside shot is revolting, does she honestly think it's sexy! Apparently, it's for her calendar, good luck with that....

How stupid am I?
    If it was for her calendar it makes perfect sense to include it in a series of genuinely charming pictures of her and her children.
    :confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How stupid am I?
    If it was for her calendar it makes perfect sense to include it in a series of genuinely charming pictures of her and her children.
    :confused::confused:

But really, why the confusion? She's always done this, combined her family life with her 'business' life. it's what she is and what she does.

I'm a little surprised that anyone is surprised that she includes something 'business-related' in her seasonal greetings.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But really, why the confusion? She's always done this, combined her family life with her 'business' life. it's what she is and what she does.

I'm a little surprised that anyone is surprised that she includes something 'business-related' in her seasonal greetings.

Whilst you're quite right, business /family , whatever... it did rather 'jar' with the really lovely family shots. Also, on a rather more shallow note , her derrière is somewhat lacking. That garter tattoo is horrid, what a show case, seriously who would buy the calendar?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst you're quite right, business /family , whatever... it did rather 'jar' with the really lovely family shots. Also, on a rather more shallow note , her derrière is somewhat lacking. That garter tattoo is horrid, what a show case, seriously who would buy the calendar?

Agree, as a 'teaser' it it utterly meh. So devoid of everything a 'sexy' calendar shot should be.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst you're quite right, business /family , whatever... it did rather 'jar' with the really lovely family shots.

I agree. Although we should be used to her by now and realise that's just what she is and what she does, it still all seems a bit grubby but then I suppose it's as normal as breathing for her
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2893340/Katie-Price-rings-New-Year-cheating-husband-Kieran-Hayler-takes-one-final-dig-former-friends-slept-with.html

She still can't let it go, what on earth does she think she's won anyway? A hubby who, whilst she was pregnant slept with 2 of her friends?

She just cannot live without some bloke in her life (anyone will do), and is probably only sticking with Kieron because she was pregnant when it all kicked off. She needs help.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all honesty she really wants all this attention. ;-)

The other Katie (Hopkins) is an equal attention seeker.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2893340/Katie-Price-rings-New-Year-cheating-husband-Kieran-Hayler-takes-one-final-dig-former-friends-slept-with.html

She still can't let it go, what on earth does she think she's won anyway? A hubby who, whilst she was pregnant slept with 2 of her friends?

She just cannot live without some bloke in her life (anyone will do), and is probably only sticking with Kieron because she was pregnant when it all kicked off. She needs help.

She thinks she's being shocking but in fact it's just so so so boring.
    On another note - how awful does Kieran look !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all honesty she really wants all this attention. ;-)

The other Katie (Hopkins) is an equal attention seeker.

Yep. She's got absolutely nothing left to offer and so it's become groundhog day with her just repeating the same old crap over and over again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. She's got absolutely nothing left to offer and so it's become groundhog day with her just repeating the same old crap over and over again.

Agree.

That is why I cannot even be bothered to comment much on her and The Abomination that is Andre. *yawn*

Happy New Year btw.:)
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

His life must be hell. I bet he can't move without her checking up on him and monitoring his mobile phone bill (if he's allowed a phone that is).

I remember the way she used to treat and speak to Peter on their show & he hadn't had an affair let alone 2 so god knows what she's like with Kieran.

She's very, very insecure & feels the only way to keep a bloke is to get pregnant, drag them up the aisle super quick and get a tatt of their name.

Hasn't Kieran 'given' up his jobs so now 'works' on her farm?
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Oh dear Katie, let it go :( It's the start of a new year.....out with the old, in with the new.:)

Happy New Year to everyone. i hope 2015 will be a peaceful, happy, healthy and prosperous year for you all.:)
  • NeverlookbackNeverlookback Posts: 116
    Forum Member

My first thought too was 'what have you won?'

She says she will never forget and never forgive - that's no way to have a marriage.

I give it a few months and then they will split,
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, is she still banging on about her husband's 'alleged' adultery? It really is beyond tedious now! *rolleyes* It's also incredibly stupid. Whatever agreements may be in place with the two women, if KP keeps dredging this up and calling the women every name under the sun, they may finally snap, think "Sod this!" and decide to tell their side of the story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Oh dear Katie, let it go :( It's the start of a new year.....out with the old, in with the new.:)

Happy New Year to everyone. i hope 2015 will be a peaceful, happy, healthy and prosperous year for you all.:)

Sincere good wishes to you too and everyone reading this. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My first thought too was 'what have you won?'

She says she will never forget and never forgive - that's no way to have a marriage.

I give it a few months and then they will split,

I reckon they'll stay together for a while just until she's got the next willing victim lined up. I can see her setting her sights on Jake Quickenden for some reason but not sure he'd be up for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon they'll stay together for a while just until she's got the next willing victim lined up. I can see her setting her sights on Jake Quickenden for some reason but not sure he'd be up for it.

Please no.:cry:

I liked him on IACGMOH.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have to say that even without the fact that he's a KP-marrying, friend-shagging sleazeball, he's never been remotely attractive.
    KP really does have a thing for muscley meatheads doesn't she?

His life must be hell. I bet he can't move without her checking up on him and monitoring his mobile phone bill (if he's allowed a phone that is).

I remember the way she used to treat and speak to Peter on their show & he hadn't had an affair let alone 2 so god knows what she's like with Kieran.

She's very, very insecure & feels the only way to keep a bloke is to get pregnant, drag them up the aisle super quick and get a tatt of their name.

Hasn't Kieran 'given' up his jobs so now 'works' on her farm?

Must it?
    I'm not so sure.
    He doesn't seem to have to do much apart from a bit of poncing about with the chickens and turning up to KP's tat-flogging.
    I'm assuming that KP isn't holding him hostage, so if it really was that bad, wouldn't he leave?
    And he hasn't.
    I know that she's a bitter, vindictive mess who seems sadly unable to function without a man, but if that is the case, what does that make him?