Options

WWE Network

Comments

• Options
    Dax 21Dax 21 Posts: 1,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazydayz wrote: »
    There are already tutorials online showing how people got out of their Network commitment. It is possible to do no matter if you use Paypal or not.

There isn't one why would you when you're geting it free anyway people shock me:o
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    When there was a 6 month commitment people had a terrible time getting out of it and stopping the payments being taken.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,990
    Forum Member
    Well yes there would have been, what with people signing up with a commitment for six months. That's what the commitment was for :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No no no. This is 2015, it's like the PPV thing, i think we're about 20 years past it being relevant, all these payment things every month are a thing of the past. If people don't want to pay it they will find a way out and thankfully there were a few ways of getting out of it. One was doing it by credit card and credit card companies will always make cancellations for you as they are not recommended for regular payments. Another was to use a bank card with no money it, another way was to contact your bank and just say to them that you gave no authorisation for WWE to take this money every month and since they are in America no bank would dispute it and just cancel the recurring payment.

The most popular one though was using a card with not enough money to make the $9.99 payment.
  • Options
    The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paying for something is a thing of the past? Utter rubbish. Yes if you lack the intelligence (or the morals) to see what is wrong with that and what the end game of doing something like that.

Personally if I want something and its available and I think it's value for money then I will happily pay for it.

Something for nothing is a bad route for society to go down, while I understand what with modern reality TV it's looked on as a positive it's not
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    When there was a 6 month commitment people had a terrible time getting out of it and stopping the payments being taken.

Or you could of not ticked the box and it would be a month to month contract, is it so hard to read before people press the next button in such a hurry.
  • Options
    Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just signed up as i see they have released it early and is now available in the UK
  • Options
    grazey1985grazey1985 Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The app is available on roku. It's available under news sport and. Weather for those that can't find it under new
  • Options
    adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Can't wait to have some spare time to catch up on Tough Enough! Hopefully they add all the Seasons :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Dax 21 wrote: »
    I have had the network since launch but I have to say it's nice to have it in the United kingdem and you can go back in timeline of the day and go back and watch a show whenever you want something which you can't do on Apple TV

Ummm,, Yes you can. Since like October...:confused:

If you leave a program mid way through you can "Resume" when you reopen it, like netflix.

There is also a "continue watching" list on apple tv within wwe network
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its released in UK????????

i am paranoid about signing up incase they mess up payments etc because of monday launch
  • Options
    Super_SteveSuper_Steve Posts: 4,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not on Apple TV in UK mind. Having to mirror it via iPad which is a little temperamental.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not on Apple TV in UK mind. Having to mirror it via iPad which is a little temperamental.

oh what>? wanted to put it on big screen projector via apple tv
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Signed up and loaded up on my PS4, all the rumbles, manias, king of the ring. I am in heaven. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok so u guys reckon i should just sign up tonight?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    homer2012 wrote: »
    Or you could of not ticked the box and it would be a month to month contract, is it so hard to read before people press the next button in such a hurry.

Month to month is more money, it's not 9.99
  • Options
    Super_SteveSuper_Steve Posts: 4,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »

You still could if you have another Apple device. Just use the mirroring feature from iPad/iPhone and then beam it onto your big screen.

It'll be there eventually I'd assume - just wasn't on last night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Will be by Monday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You still could if you have another Apple device. Just use the mirroring feature from iPad/iPhone and then beam it onto your big screen.

It'll be there eventually I'd assume - just wasn't on last night.

my friends projector,i have no apple products other than old ipod lol

ill ask him if he knows how to mirror
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm sure there will be an app when it officially launches.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hope your right.

have you signed up to uk one hollie? or sticking with usa version?
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Got The Network now going to watch the 1st ever Raw :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Month to month is more money, it's not 9.99

9;99 is the only option now there's no other payment plans
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hope your right.

have you signed up to uk one hollie? or sticking with usa version?

I'm still on US but just turned my Unblock off. I'm not going to waste my time setting up a UK account when the U.S. one still works.

I can't imagine them not launching on Apple TV. I just hope they launch on LG Smart TV's too
  • Options
    The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still on US but just turned my Unblock off. I'm not going to waste my time setting up a UK account when the U.S. one still works.

I can't imagine them not launching on Apple TV. I just hope they launch on LG Smart TV's too

Its already on Samsung smart tv's (well is on mine)