Options

Dan's the Mole

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
Forum Member
I think the Dan is a mole, the reason for this is he has no personality, he calms everything down, he goes on about walking - I just have a very strange feeling that he is the mole - evil BB - they have two many to evict as there is Shell, Jason, Nadia, Stu and Dan - well only 3 have even been left in on final eviction night, so I say they are going to do the pub quiz tonight and one will go- but that will be planned and the Friday - Dan will walk but this will also be planned because he is the Mole and then you are left with the last 3?

Mmmmm Evil BB!!!! :eek:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1) Read point 2
    2) THERE IS NO SODDING MOLE!
    3) Return to point 1

:rolleyes: ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badgerpaws? Mole?

Who's Mr Toad and Ratty? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Histeria wrote:
    1) Read point 2
    2) THERE IS NO SODDING MOLE!
    3) Return to point 1

:rolleyes: ;)

You beat me to it. :)
  • Options
    Voice of ReasonVoice of Reason Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badgerpaws wrote:
    I think the Dan is a mole, the reason for this is he has no personality, he calms everything down, he goes on about walking - I just have a very strange feeling that he is the mole - evil BB - they have two many to evict as there is Shell, Jason, Nadia, Stu and Dan - well only 3 have even been left in on final eviction night, so I say they are going to do the pub quiz tonight and one will go- but that will be planned and the Friday - Dan will walk but this will also be planned because he is the Mole and then you are left with the last 3?

There were 4 left on the final night in both BB3 and BB4.

VoR :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badgerpaws wrote:

By George I think that you might have something there !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,272
    Forum Member
    Gawd, the conspiracy theorists strike again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's true he is the ruddy mole - whatever to all you non believers - who say's there is or isn't a mole - if there was then all the clues point to Dan Ha!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Dan won't walk, in my opinion. He's thinks the public adore him and loves it!! He is in there till he gets booted!!!

Jason to go tonight please!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's true he is the ruddy mole

This is sapping my will to live.

*sob*
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmmmmm, let's see, moles have very bad eyesight as they are underground most of the time. Dan sometimes wears glasses which must mean...........he's the mole!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,272
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure they'd ever have a mole, because it would seriously pee off anyone who betted on them
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What would be the point of a mole in a reality show that is filmed and broadcast 24/7?? What possible use would a mole be?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    There is no mole, it was just a rumour going round at the start of BB and the producers have used this to tease the housemates with.

I think (and hope) that Dan will be second-placed. When he leaves just before Nadia the crowd will cheer him and he'll give a great interview.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course there is a point - last yr was crap, this year is evil, it's a TV program of course they can do what they want - the whole rumour about tonight's eviction bieng based on a pub quiz I am sure voters won't be happy about that - I just think that when you put it all together it kind of makes sense. Having a mole is good because it's an actor someone who has tricked the housemates - it's evil and cunning and BB needed something different for this yr - I think it would be excellent if Dan was a mole - put's BB into a whole different league!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there was going to be a mole ... why the heckity heck would that mole adopt the role that Dan has?

Answers on a tinfoil postcard to:

Must Get Out More
    Railway Sidings
    Chiswick
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badgerpaws wrote:
    Having a mole is good because it's an actor someone who has tricked the housemates - it's evil and cunning and BB needed something different for this yr

I see your reason, but I assure you, Dan isn't an actor.

That and there's no mole. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the best role a mole could play is one that goes un-noticed well I think you will find amongst the housemates he has done that - avoided eviction, been a complete and utter fence sitter - he has sat extremely tight, I just think it is a good theory - BB neeeded something different and that could be it - who know's I could be wrong but I think my points are valid and therefore you all could be wrong??!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badgerpaws wrote:
    the best role a mole could play is one that goes un-noticed

Let's say this is true:

Endemol: And now we can exclusively reveal that the person who was least interesting and least entertaing and least everything was actually a mole. Ha ha ha ha ha, we're so evil.

Everyone else: Big fat hairy deal. WTF?

Endemol: Ah. Bugger.

What's the point, dude? :confused:
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Badgerpaws wrote:
    the best role a mole could play is one that goes un-noticed well I think you will find amongst the housemates he has done that - avoided eviction, been a complete and utter fence sitter

Well, by that theory Dean in BB2, Scott in BB4 and Stuart in BB5 are also moles. God, they've been doing it for years and we've never noticed before! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whatever!! Dean, Scott or Stuart have nothing to do with my theory if you read it properly - and the point of the mole isn’t always to stir things up – it is just another twist to BB this year – Evil BB could have tricked us and the contestant’s that is a good enough result to end on – and pull peeps in for next year – therefore ending this year on a complete conspiracy – could very much be wrong but it’s a damm good idea!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,962
    Forum Member
    DryHumper wrote:
    I'm not sure they'd ever have a mole, because it would seriously pee off anyone who betted on them

Agreed - Or voted for them - so the public would have to be aware of the role of the mole. Also why would a mole be there to keep the peace etc. Surely there role would be to stir things up, something you can hardly accuse Dan of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    weekirsty wrote:
    Dan won't walk, in my opinion. He's thinks the public adore him and loves it!! He is in there till he gets booted!!!

Jason to go tonight please!!

Ditto on all of that.

(But I wish he was a mole. That would make for a splendid end to the series, and shut all those people up who keep going on about him saying he'd walk. He's already explained AD NAUSEUM why he won't do it, so shaddap already).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ummm, well, his nose has got a slight mole-esque (sic) quality about it ...
  • Options
    Satan's DogSatan's Dog Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so is there a mole then?
  • Options
    GeegGeeg Posts: 23,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason is the mole - no human being could be that arrogant and obnoxious - not for the legnth of time he has - he has to be the mole.