• Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. :-(
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    Not sure about cute but would love to know how he keeps getting in all these places. Loved Blatter calling him 'uneducated', perhaps do some more research next time Blatter you prick.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God no. Irritating little runt.
  • Options
    DavidJ28DavidJ28 Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Does anybody think he is cute?

I probably wouldn't say "No" lol
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DavidJ28 wrote: »
    I probably wouldn't say "No" lol

Me neither!
  • Options
    RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A million times no, and he's not funny either.
  • Options
    Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    As a comedian he's never really been funny. His characters have failed to set the nation on fire . I went to see him at the 02 (against my will as a favour to someone) . It was truly awful sub Butlins rubbish with adult humour - awful .
    Having said that I really like his various stunts . His throwing money at Blatter was utterly wonderful and funny . The North Korea press pass was sublime.
    He could be very good if he would just drop the juvenile rubbish comedy .
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure about cute but would love to know how he keeps getting in all these places. Loved Blatter calling him 'uneducated', perhaps do some more research next time Blatter you prick.

I was just reading up on him on Wikipedia and it's only just dawned on me that when he ambushed the Sepp Blatter press conference he was doing it in character.
    Because I notice that he's from London and he spoke in a Liverpool accent, which suggests that was one of his alter egos, the Premiership footballer character he sometimes plays.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really. He has balls though, and I like the Jason Bent character.
  • Options
    pmw_hewittpmw_hewitt Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blockz99 wrote: »
    As a comedian he's never really been funny. His characters have failed to set the nation on fire . I went to see him at the 02 (against my will as a favour to someone) . It was truly awful sub Butlins rubbish with adult humour - awful .
    Having said that I really like his various stunts . His throwing money at Blatter was utterly wonderful and funny . The North Korea press pass was sublime.
    He could be very good if he would just drop the juvenile rubbish comedy .

I was about to make a post that mirrored these sentiments exactly. That BBC3 monstrosity from a few years ago was one of the most awful things I've ever seen.

I'm still not massively fond of him, nor of well-educated, middle-class comedians who make a living mocking people from a lower "social order", but I do find his move into pranks quite amusing.

Yes, they're "easy targets", but that's the point. We all have an opinion on Sepp Blatter, but until now nobody has had the gall to mock him to his face.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    I was just reading up on him on Wikipedia and it's only just dawned on me that when he ambushed the Sepp Blatter press conference he was doing it in character.
    Because I notice that he's from London and he spoke in a Liverpool accent, which suggests that was one of his alter egos, the Premiership footballer character he sometimes plays.

He also has a degree in Medicine so he's very uneducated as Blatter said.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blatter is an awful man.
  • Options
    BatanyaBatanya Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    I do rather like his Scottish weather forecaster
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From all I have gathered he seems to be a tosser
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what's the diagnosis on his own career?