Options

Belinda's snoring & everyone else moves?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LuxxyLuxxy Posts: 18,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she could have warned them all when she was deciding where to sleep

She did warn them, but obviously it is worth than what people thought it would be.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soapsrus wrote: »
    I'm sorry but as a snorer I would be mortified if I was keeping everyone awake and I would be moving to the lounge or elsewhere to sleep.

So why does Belinda not care that everyone is moving to the b-block because of her snoring?

Selfish woman!

YOu have the wrong end of the stick. They all wanted to go to BBlock even BEX but there is no room for BEX she has to stay with Luke.:D
  • Options
    gertiegertie Posts: 5,906
    Forum Member
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    Yeah that's true, Kat was mumbling something about the atmosphere in luxury bedroom

That was after Darnell had said no-one wants to go in B block even the newbies, but the viewers would see what was happening, with the thought of the viewers feeling sorry for B block suddenly Kat said "I will go in there' LOl it was a bit obvious IMO.
  • Options
    chickpeachickpea Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't Mario still snore loudly, haven't they learnt to live with that :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why no mass exodus when Mario was snoring? And how come he no longer seems to snore now that Belinda has arrived? BB ought to give Belinda those strips on health and safety grounds. Very overweight people who snore can have a serious health related
    condition. Belinda cannot help snoring but she must be aware of the problem so it seems selfish of her not to have brought in her own strips, unless they were confiscated by BB..