✭✭✭✭
    Same place,same time, Monday?:D:D:D

Don't mock.:D
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    Burn him!!!!:D

The trick to arm wrestling is to make your opponent give up.
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    This is utter and complete rubbish.

We're not here for the quality...it's because it's the only tiny offering.....

Surprising what you'll watch when you have no other choice...:D
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree to a degree....crap timing though, right after Tom said he thinks Siavash will win...you can't blame folk for a bit of scptisism;)

I don't blame the spin - people will do it - but there is massive, real attraction between Siavash and Noirin - you couldn't miss it on the lf (unless you were dead in some way).

Whether it translates beyond the moment is another thing though.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snaker wrote: »
    marcus ????

you really think if Marcus had a internet connection he would be on this site????
    Forum Member

I'd win then....I have killer eyebrows...:D:cool:
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're not here for the quality...it's because it's the only tiny offering.....

Surprising what you'll watch when you have no other choice...:D

Sad but true.:cry:

I rarely if ever watched BBLB when we had live feed.:cry:
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could get her fitness vid and play it on mute......

Fill a rainy afternoon for you :p

"So you thought Nikki was a great HM then? Have some of THAT."

*Aims wad at TV screen*

Ah, what a great way to relase some pent up BB tension.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so is this issac fellow really going in? 110%
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes - get them pissed and flattered and they let you win.:D
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd win then....I have killer eyebrows...:D:cool:

IF only they'd have had an eyebrow wrestling comp, then Marcus would have won easily.
    Forum Member
    I don't blame the spin - people will do it - but there is massive, real attraction between Siavash and Noirin - you couldn't miss it on the lf (unless you were dead in some way).

Whether it translates beyond the moment is another thing though.:D

I agree about the attraction....from Siavash anyway, been seeing that since almost aday one.

Just haven't seen much from Noirin, she even referred to him and Freddie as 'freaks' at one point.....just strange she has chosen now to see how attracted to her Siavash really is, it's been so obvious before....yet she did nothing.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Huh i thought BBLB was suppossed to be unbiased... But George says he does not like Kenny... Fine but why tell us..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently Davina Tweeted a little while ago and said it's NOT true that he's going in.

Cynic that I am, I think they planned for him to go in then changed their minds after Noirin & Siavash kissed last night.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Apparently Davina has said NO HE IS NOT GOING IN.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about the attraction....from Siavash anyway, been seeing that since almost aday one.

Just haven't seen much from Noirin, she even referred to him and Freddie as 'freaks' at one point.....just strange she has chosen now to see how attracted to her Siavash really is, it's been so obvious before....yet she did nothing.;)

yeah - but she referred to him as a freak, and she hated him after rabbitgate because he 'dumped' her.

That's what made me think - he either backed off and she was such an egoist that she wanted to punish him, or that she actually fancied him and was furious with him for withdrawing.

She also launched into rabbitgate when Siavash said who he would like to meet after the show and didn't include her.

Fascinating stuff. I'm not completely convinced he's not more importantly a conquest she wanted though. I damn well hope she isn't playing him. Siavash is genuine, has been for a very long time, and always tried to be a freind to her.
    Forum Member
    yeah - but she referred to him as a freak, and she hated him after rabbitgate because he 'dumped' her.

That's what made me think - he either backed off and she was such an egoist that she wanted to punish him, or that she actually fancied him and was furious with him for withdrawing.

She also launched into rabbitgate when Siavash said who he would like to meet after the show and didn't include her.

Fascinating stuff. I'm not completely convinced he's not more importantly a conquest she wanted though. I damn well hope she isn't playing him. Siavash is genuine, has been for a very long time, and always tried to be a freind to her.

That I agree with, I don't actively dislike Noirin, I haven't warmed to her, but she's one of my 'maybes'....whereas Siavash I lurv, and I just hope she's not with him for the sake of it.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That I agree with, I don't actively dislike Noirin, I haven't warmed to her, but she's one of my 'maybes'....whereas Siavash I lurv, and I just hope she's not with him for the sake of it.:(

Too right kewps. Toast toast and toast with me if she plays him.:mad:

Siavash is wonderful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Davinva McCall the Cilla Black for '00s

"Should I buy a hat?"

Gods she irritating
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IF only they'd have had an eyebrow wrestling comp, then Marcus would have won easily.

He would have won in an @rsehole competition as well! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch BBLB much since Dermot left but I saw tonight's show (sometimes on mute). I thought Hira's singing for Marcus was hilarious. :D