Does anyone know if JayLou are still together?

SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry I know it is about last series but does anyone know if Jay and Lou from BB12 are still together?

I know Faye and Aaron are as they live together and have just opened a bar :) Just wondering about the other two?

Comments

• Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are getting married this week I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think they're engaged?
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    They are getting married this week I think.

Convenient timing getting married the week the new series starts
  • Its-GillianIts-Gillian Posts: 3,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i read they are getting married on saturday
  • lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They deserve each other imo
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

I might be simple, but I just don't get how they would benefit from timing their wedding with the start of new series? Unless it is a public thing, and they are paid by someone else, I don't see the connection at all.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    The bigger question is does anyone actually care if JayLou are still together ;)
  • VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    The bigger question is does anyone actually care if JayLou are still together ;)

Well obviously the OP does otherwise the question wouldn't have been raised. :p I would like to think they are still happy and together and I believe they are meant to be getting married soon. I follow both on Twitter but haven't been on Twitter for a while, maybe I should have a gander :)
  • farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair Jay did call Richard Desmond a mug and said he would not appear in his mags anymore. Although his reason for not doing an interview with STAR mag was the lack of money. He does think it's unlikely he'll appear in anything BB related but hasn't ruled it out, even though he doesn't watch.

Mixed messages perhaps but I don't think there's anything to be gained by marrying at this time.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    farscape wrote: »
    Mixed messages perhaps but I don't think there's anything to be gained by marrying at this time.

Apart from a spouse, of course :D
  • Noisy OysterNoisy Oyster Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Just like to report that I saw Jay and Louise today. It looked like they were shopping or sight-seeing in a city in the North East.

Cheers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    im sure they are married and happy :) i loved them together ! so cute! he also got a tattoo of her on his leg i think hahaaa x
  • MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They got married and both looked amazing. They are doing well and both working hard, from their twitter.

They appear to be very much in love.
  • Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Love this photo of them:

http://www.jaylou.net/?page_id=42