Options

Right back at you Natalie Cassidy

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Oh dear lots of posters in this thread don't realise you cannot criticise DVO coz she is married to the curly haired sex god! His fans are mental. She has certainly turned them round from the media **** they were all calling her when she first got together with Lee.

Personally I think they are both childish and need to grow up and be responsible and stop the bitching. It makes them sound like they are still in the playground (But I did like NC's latest response. I couldn't help but laugh. I know naughty of me!! But a prime bitch comment :D)

Where'd you get that from? I don't really care for Denise and I used to quite like Nat when she was in EastEnders but I've never given much thought to Lee either way.

I dislike Natalie so much because she's become so delusional and seems to think she is some sort of media darling when she's only famous now for being someone who other larger women can connect with. (and before anyone blasts me for being sizeist - I'm big too)

And there isn't anything classy about being a prime bitch. Natalie started this tacky "bust up" and if she had any grace she would have just let Denise fire one back and have that be the end of it. She seems keen to keep it going, though, as, like she said, it means more attention for her. She's coming across as pretty hateful, actually. It's sad to see. :(
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least Natalie can can console herself that she is so much more attractive than Denise. Oh wait she looks like a moomin

Oh dear.

:D;):D
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Oh dear lots of posters in this thread don't realise you cannot criticise DVO coz she is married to the curly haired sex god! His fans are mental. She has certainly turned them round from the media **** they were all calling her when she first got together with Lee.

As for being 27!!! It is well known in the industry that she has knocked a few years off and is more like aged 34/35!!

Who are you talking about? There's no way Natalie is 35 lol. And Denise doesn't claim to be 27.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise is 36, and has said as much! She's never claimed that she's 27 at the moment.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellie82 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of natalie by any means, but she does state that the reason she flogged her photos was because she didn't want to have to take a job which means being away from her family all day every day.

By selling her photos, she gets an income and gets to be with her family. Regardless of my opinion of her selling her photos, I can understand what she is saying.

This is the lady who did not announce her baby's birth because, OK paid her to do a photo shoot of her newborn baby before the baby's arrival became public.
    to make the comment about DVO being older and more secure is just petty.
  • Options
    susan24susan24 Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    I dislike Natalie so much because she's become so delusional and seems to think she is some sort of media darling when she's only famous now for being someone who other larger women can connect with. (and before anyone blasts me for being sizeist - I'm big too)

And there isn't anything classy about being a prime bitch. Natalie started this tacky "bust up" and if she had any grace she would have just let Denise fire one back and have that be the end of it. She seems keen to keep it going, though, as, like she said, it means more attention for her. She's coming across as pretty hateful, actually. It's sad to see. :(

Oh for goodness sake. Firstly, Natalie isn't big. When did a size 12-14 become big? Like it or not, Natalie is popular with the general public - her appearance on SCD proved that. She wouldn't have been offered a reality show if she wasn't.

As for her starting this tacky "bust up", she said that she found it strange that someone would be desperate to go back to work after 2 whole weeks declaring that they needed to feel normal. Normal after 2 weeks. Please. There is something wrong with DVO. If she wanted to go back to work fine, but don't make crap excuses about needing to feel normal. NC then said that wasn't something she would do. It has totally been taken out of context. NC opens her mouth without engaging her brain sometimes, but I never thought it was a direct criticism.

However, DVO's nasty, vicious rant showed her up to be the chav that she is. If DVO had simply said she was upset by Natalie's comments and thought it was undeserved, she would most likely have been given an apology from Natalie. But she didn't. Her comments were vile and horrible and she deserved the hassle she got on her twitter account. As for Natalie biting back, why the hell shouldn't she? She wasn't vicious and nasty. It's totally DVO's fault that this has escalated. And Natalie isn't coming across as hateful at all. Hateful? Because she thanked Denise for the publicity for her show? That's not a prize bitch talking - that was Denise in her rant on Twitter.

I see DVO is having more problems on Twitter because she was rude and obnoxious, totally ignoring her fans who were waiting outside the theatre for a signature. Including children, Oh well, what goes around, comes around.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise has had loads of positive comments on Twitter. :)

My problem with Natalie's comments is that she's constantly making silly comments about mums. My friend is a new mum and has found Natalie's comments about parenting ridiculous. I think Natalie should think a bit more before she comes out with these comments. She's coming across as a know-it-all mum.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Natalie shouldn't have started it in the first place

ETA : People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susan24 wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake. Firstly, Natalie isn't big. When did a size 12-14 become big? Like it or not, Natalie is popular with the general public - her appearance on SCD proved that. She wouldn't have been offered a reality show if she wasn't.

As for her starting this tacky "bust up", she said that she found it strange that someone would be desperate to go back to work after 2 whole weeks declaring that they needed to feel normal. Normal after 2 weeks. Please. There is something wrong with DVO. If she wanted to go back to work fine, but don't make crap excuses about needing to feel normal. NC then said that wasn't something she would do. It has totally been taken out of context. NC opens her mouth without engaging her brain sometimes, but I never thought it was a direct criticism.

However, DVO's nasty, vicious rant showed her up to be the chav that she is. If DVO had simply said she was upset by Natalie's comments and thought it was undeserved, she would most likely have been given an apology from Natalie. But she didn't. Her comments were vile and horrible and she deserved the hassle she got on her twitter account. As for Natalie biting back, why the hell shouldn't she? She wasn't vicious and nasty. It's totally DVO's fault that this has escalated. And Natalie isn't coming across as hateful at all. Hateful? Because she thanked Denise for the publicity for her show? That's not a prize bitch talking - that was Denise in her rant on Twitter.

I see DVO is having more problems on Twitter because she was rude and obnoxious, totally ignoring her fans who were waiting outside the theatre for a signature. Including children, Oh well, what goes around, comes around.

In medialand, 12 - 14 is big. It sucks, it's wrong, but anything over a size ten in the world of the press is considered large, and there are so few women who aren't stick thin on TV that someone like Natalie can easily be marketed as a "real" woman (a phrase I hate, for the record). If she was slim and attractive, she probably wouldn't be getting attention from the Zeleb circuit because the "real woman" angle is all she seems to have to offer, these days.

Your rather childish comments about Denise show you are firmly on Team Natalie, so I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you further other than to say Natalie started the whole thing in the first place for no reason other than sticking her beak in someone else's business because she thinks she's become some sort of poster woman for the perfect mum...and she hadn't even given birth when she made her comments about Denise. Considering that, it's a bit weird to say "what goes around comes around" because Denise isn't the one who started anything here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a285979/van-outen-hits-back-at-natalie-cassidy.html

At last Denise Van Outen has responded to Natalie Cassidy's attack on her. have been waiting for her response for a long time.

Particularly love this comment "We put our family picture out to raise money for [Great Ormond Street], she did a family shot and put the money in her pocket."

Way to go Denise.:D:D

I preferred Natalie's comeback: "When I'm as old as she is, I hope I'll be financially secure enough to give the money away!" :D

I really don't know why Denise bothered responding back anyway, it must've really affected her what Natalie said. I agree with what Natalie said about Denise trekking all the way over to Asia not long after Betsy was born. I was quite shocked by that as well. Stay with your baby when you've just given birth, it's not as though Denise needs the money.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise has had loads of positive comments on Twitter. :)

My problem with Natalie's comments is that she's constantly making silly comments about mums. My friend is a new mum and has found Natalie's comments about parenting ridiculous. I think Natalie should think a bit more before she comes out with these comments. She's coming across as a know-it-all mum.

Natalie does come across as being a little righteous sometimes.

Perhaps it's the overexcitement of becoming a first-time mum - she has probably been immersed in baby books and paraphernalia for the past few months and become a little carried away with it all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has she been saying about parenting that;s upsetting people?
  • Options
    soilhoofsoilhoof Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cassidy is the better actress and interviewer than Outen - regardless of who is in the right here.
  • Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    Ellie82 wrote: »
    What has she been saying about parenting that;s upsetting people?

I think it was along the lines of mums should stay at home.
  • Options
    EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched Natalie Cassidy's show and she is up her arse. Those paps have quite clearly been payed! "I need to get out of London, these paparazzi" I think she needs to get her head out of her arse first!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Watched Natalie Cassidy's show and she is up her arse. Those paps have quite clearly been payed! "I need to get out of London, these paparazzi" I think she needs to get her head out of her arse first!

Totally agree! Watching it now...(don't hold it against me), didn't realize she thought so much of herself.
  • Options
    John.DitchfieldJohn.Ditchfield Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Natalie's bloke is anything to do with Natalie's increasingly unlikeable personality transplant?

One bit of good news at least he is back working :D
  • Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    chinchon73 wrote: »
    Totally agree! Watching it now...(don't hold it against me), didn't realize she thought so much of herself.

Saw five minutes of it and thought Natalie seemed rather crude and unpleasant in it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I am not a fan of DVO or Natalie but I caught her E4 show today and I thought she seemed quite nice. Her boyfriend also seems fairly respectable.
  • Options
    Tori's SoapboxTori's Soapbox Posts: 4,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm curious to watch NC's programme! When is it on?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Saturday on E4. Was on at 12:20 this week, it is worth a look.
  • Options
    susan24susan24 Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In medialand, 12 - 14 is big. It sucks, it's wrong, but anything over a size ten in the world of the press is considered large, and there are so few women who aren't stick thin on TV that someone like Natalie can easily be marketed as a "real" woman (a phrase I hate, for the record). If she was slim and attractive, she probably wouldn't be getting attention from the Zeleb circuit because the "real woman" angle is all she seems to have to offer, these days.

Your rather childish comments about Denise show you are firmly on Team Natalie, so I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you further other than to say Natalie started the whole thing in the first place for no reason other than sticking her beak in someone else's business because she thinks she's become some sort of poster woman for the perfect mum...and she hadn't even given birth when she made her comments about Denise. Considering that, it's a bit weird to say "what goes around comes around" because Denise isn't the one who started anything here.

Oh grow up. I gave a concise reason why I thought this was taken out of context, and therefore blown out of all proportaion. However, as you are so obviously Team Denise - and you have the nerve to call me childish -. your comments about NC were pathetic, calling her hateful and a prize bitch because she responded to DVO's rant.

Personally, I don't care for either of them. Cassidy opens her mouth without engaging her brain and Van Outen is a complete bitch. As I said before, DVO only had to express her displeasure, not bring herself down to gutter level.

And I said what goes around comes around about "I see DVO is having more problems on Twitter because she was rude and obnoxious, totally ignoring her fans who were waiting outside the theatre for a signature. Including children, Oh well, what goes around, comes around." That had nothing to do with NC.

Perhaps if you read someone's comments properly, you might actually understand what they've said. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susan24 wrote: »
    Oh grow up. I gave a concise reason why I thought this was taken out of context, and therefore blown out of all proportaion. However, as you are so obviously Team Denise - and you have the nerve to call me childish -. your comments about NC were pathetic, calling her hateful and a prize bitch because she responded to DVO's rant.

Personally, I don't care for either of them. Cassidy opens her mouth without engaging her brain and Van Outen is a complete bitch. As I said before, DVO only had to express her displeasure, not bring herself down to gutter level.

And I said what goes around comes around about "I see DVO is having more problems on Twitter because she was rude and obnoxious, totally ignoring her fans who were waiting outside the theatre for a signature. Including children, Oh well, what goes around, comes around." That had nothing to do with NC.

Perhaps if you read someone's comments properly, you might actually understand what they've said. Pathetic.

I don't need to grow up but I think you might as you appear to be taking my comments very personally?

I'm not on "Team" anyone. I am just someone who used to like Natalie but have noticed her personality changing for the worst.

But you carry on thinking what you like if it makes you feel better. I've got more entertaining things to do than argue with a stranger on the internet about people as unimportant as Natalie and Denise.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I think Natalie comes across really well on her show:o her and her boyfriend seem really nice :)
    it is on Fridays at 10 on E4.
  • Options
    ItalianbeautyItalianbeauty Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with what Natalie said about Denise trekking all the way over to Asia not long after Betsy was born. I was quite shocked by that as well. Stay with your baby when you've just given birth, it's not as though Denise needs the money.

Don't particularly like Natalie, but I agree about this.