Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Well, if that's the case she might just get offered one again.;)

Are you suggesting that if she does she will turn it down??

Pigs might fly.

I seem to remember her doing a reality series without children, shame same can't be said for others
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I seem to remember her doing a reality series without children, shame same can't be said for others
    Yes she did. And it crashed and burned with viewing figures dropping dramatically .:D
    She offers nothing but hair fixing and manicure sessions.:yawn:
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the Mail (yes, I know Im sorry, but it has the best internet site as Im in France) the baby was born last week, and she has been out of hospital since Friday, so why has it only just been announced? Also, my daughter was only 10 days early but weighed only 5lbs 5ozs so her sprogs weight isn't that low. My daughter was only in Special care overnight, and I didn't even know what she looked like until I met her the following day. All I knew was that she had blonde hair. And now, she is 20 weeks pregnant with my first grandchild. Exciting times!!

Are you sure it's 20 weeks and not 14 or 28;)

Congrats, btw :D
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But proof is in the pudding, Cyril and we can see with our own eyes that she's sold the wedding (turned down private beach), sold the bump photo's she said weren't for sale (and in no subtle way), and she's sold the birth. Most of the cover she's had has been because of this baby.
  • Steve_BarlowSteve_Barlow Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Katie will be up and about fit to once again embarrass Rachel Stevens and put her in her place with a bronco buster
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    But proof is in the pudding, Cyril and we can see with our own eyes that she's sold the wedding (turned down private beach), sold the bump photo's she said weren't for sale (and in no subtle way), and she's sold the birth. Most of the cover she's had has been because of this baby.

Actually that's true. Oh dear. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Yes she did. And it crashed and burned with viewing figures dropping dramatically .:D
    She offers nothing but hair fixing and manicure sessions.:yawn:

Doubt she cared Janna - she took 5 mil up front.

And she didnt need her kids to make it.

;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the cover she's had has been because of this baby.

It'd be a bit hard for her not to - being that she was pregnant and all that :rolleyes:

The press she has done has been vastly less than in previous times. I don't think she has ever said she is retiring from the public eye completely.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

;)

You insist she isn't using her kids and wants privacy, yet when evidence to the contrary is pointed out, inc photo's of saucy bump pics, you ignore it. See above, where you cut the rest out of my post.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You insist she isn't using her kids and wants privacy, yet when evidence to the contrary is pointed out, inc photo's of saucy bump pics, you ignore it.

its a bump. I think the thinking behind that, since she is paranoid about people using her for money/press, was probably that she'd rather release one set of pics she approves rather than go out to Sainsburys and give some pap a free payday over something that looks bad.

I'm more talking about the kids as in post birth. She has kept to her word not to use them and that's to her credit at least. I thought you missed the point.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its a bump. I think the thinking behind that, since she is paranoid about people using her for money/press, was probably that she'd rather release one set of pics she approves rather than go out to Sainsburys and give some pap a free payday over something that looks bad.

I'm more talking about the kids as in post birth. She has kept to her word not to use them and that's to her credit at least. I thought you missed the point.

Are you going to be using the same excuse when she sells an exclusive photoshoot of the new baby Cyril?
    Forum Member

;)
    Ah yes. Back to her alleged wealth.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Are you going to be using the same excuse when she sells an exclusive photoshoot of the new baby Cyril?

She can do what she likes Sam. I'm not here to make excuses for her. I kind of know how these things work and i gave my take on it and why. As i said, she hasn't actually stated she isn't doing any press ever, but i do see that she has selectively stepped back to an extent.

Personally i'd hope she wouldn't sell a photo of it - but what can you do? They will go and take a photo of her with it anyway or what's she meant to do - hide away? The issue for me more is that she has acknowledged that she was pressured into putting the kids onto reality shows, which makes sense when you look at how much ITV2 seems to depend on them for ratings, it's clearly affected the young boy in a not so good way, and she has said she would not ever do that again. So far, she hasn't. So she has totally stuck to her word. If that changed she would be very hypocritical.
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    We'll probably be regaled with how much money she got for it.
    That is VERY important to a lot of people ....like struggling painter & decorators for example.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes. Back to her alleged wealth.:D

Course, because it was an extremely smart move. she played an absolute blinder there. ;)

She's a tabloid style celebrity, surely that's what they do this stuff for - fame and money? Can you name me one who just does it for the love of it and never accepts a fee? Thought not!
    Forum Member
    She can do what she likes Sam. I'm not here to make excuses for her. I kind of know how these things work and i gave my take on it and why. As i said, she hasn't actually stated she isn't doing any press ever, but i do see that she has selectively stepped back to an extent.

Personally i'd hope she wouldn't sell a photo of it - but what can you do? They will go and take a photo of her with it anyway or what's she meant to do - hide away? The issue for me more is that she has acknowledged that she was pressured into putting the kids onto reality shows, which makes sense when you look at how much ITV2 seems to depend on them for ratings, it's clearly affected the young boy in a not so good way, and she has said she would not ever do that again. So far, she hasn't. So she has totally stuck to her word. If that changed she would be very hypocritical.
    What young boy ?
    Do you mean Junior Andre ?:confused:
    If so you are on dodgy ground there making such accusations without foundation on an open forum .
    You know NOTHING about Junior other that what you read and are making serious allegations there.:(
  • GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand the woman but at the end of the day a baby is a blessing.

There is something not right about this story. I don't believe that she was only 32 weeks pregnant. I think the baby was probably born nearer it's due date and probably at a heavier weight. Many posters on here predicted that she would make up some premature birth drama to hide the fact of the baby's true paternity and to keep up intrest in her flagging career.

All that private pregnancy bo$£&?ks was laughable. She just wanted to keep the bump hidden for an exclusive with the Sun. A preganant body is beautiful but posing in stockings, pouting,legs akimbo is just downright tacky. Put it away love, we've seen it all before!

Feel sorry for this poor little mite , Saddled with a stupid name and an abomination of a mother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Now she claims, she was perfectly happy with it at the time - if she keeps Harvey and her new baby completely out of photo shoots and TV work, that is if she ever gets another chance to work on TV, and doesn't just restrict her ban to two of her children, then maybe she has changed her mind. But if she doesn't withdraw all 4 children, then she is being hypocritical.
    I don't know if you have seen Junior on TV, but he is a perfectly normal polite well-behaved little boy. There is no obvious evidence that it has affected him. However, as the children are only in a few minutes each show that I have seen, there really shouldn't be any problem removing them and maybe it should be done now.
    Forum Member
    GODDESS wrote: »
    Can't stand the woman but at the end of the day a baby is a blessing.

There is something not right about this story. I don't believe that she was only 32 weeks pregnant. I think the baby was probably born nearer it's due date and probably at a heavier weight. Many posters on here predicted that she would make up some drama and and have spme premature birth drama to hide the fact of the baby's true paternity.

All that private pregnancy bo$£&?ks was laughable. She just wanted to keep the bump hidden for an exclusive with the Sun. A preganant body is beautiful but posing in stockings, pouting,legs akimbo is just downright tacky. Put it away love, we've seen it all before!

Feel sorry for this poor little mite , Saddled with a stupid name and an abomination of a mother.
    This ^^^ . With bells on. Sums it up really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What young boy ?
    Do you mean Junior Andre ?:confused:
    If so you are on dodgy ground there making such accusations without foundation on an open forum .
    You know NOTHING about Junior other that what you read and are making serious allegations there.:(

Loving the mock outrage but i think you'll find the mother commented on this in public
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who was she pressured by Cyril - she did numerous tv shows & photoshoots with Harvey pre & post Can/Andre, she was even going to film his birth live on the Internet if I remember rightly.

And she really hasnt stepped back from the media, she has appeared on a lot of TV shows / interviews & book launches talking & tweeting at length about the very private pregnancy which lead to all the speculation about due dates etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Is that the exact location he was conceived? Glad theyre both well tho
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Loving the mock outrage but i think you'll find the mother commented on this in public

But some of the claims, e.g. he wants to be the next Jeremy Kyle, have nothing to do with being on the show, but rather on the TV viewing allowed at one or other of the homes - totally unsuitable for an 8 year old. Wanting to be famous like his parents or have a car like his father probably also have nothing to do with the show.
    Considering the parent's acrimonious divorce and the constant stream of step fathers, I think both children are remarkably well-adjusted - both parents have done a good job.
    Maybe now Katie has her baby and, in her words, is married to 'the absolute love of her life', she will stop publicly attacking her children's father - something that really is damaging and will be for ever on the internet for all to read.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Now she claims, she was perfectly happy with it at the time - if she keeps Harvey and her new baby completely out of photo shoots and TV work, that is if she ever gets another chance to work on TV, and doesn't just restrict her ban to two of her children, then maybe she has changed her mind. But if she doesn't withdraw all 4 children, then she is being hypocritical.
    I don't know if you have seen Junior on TV, but he is a perfectly normal polite well-behaved little boy. There is no obvious evidence that it has affected him. However, as the children are only in a few minutes each show that I have seen, there really shouldn't be any problem removing them and maybe it should be done now.

I think both parents have commented he has shown signs of the media exposure affecting him, although the father has
    said it in a jokey way.

She explains it herself better here at 2:30 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCjFy0bfmnY

I agree totally they should all be removed from the media - it sounds though like the PA camp disagree, and as i've said before i think that might have more to do with the TV companies than him, but then again, he could insist that they are not used and doesn't. In fact he had them on stage with him at last concert, and at that event they could not walk around and enjoy things normally because of lots of fans.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully Katie will be up and about fit to once again embarrass Rachel Stevens and put her in her place with a bronco buster

What does this mean...have pity on me its been bugging me since I saw it on the other thread. Pretty please :-)
This discussion has been closed.