Options

Nice Work If You Can Get It

Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,841
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/dancing-ice-star-christine-bleakley-3011921

Bloody Hell. :o Still I suspect that it's a case for Christine of take the money while you can. I doubt she will be in much demand once DOI finishes.

Comments

• Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o thats extortionate. She doesn't do that much to warrant 24k a show lol
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good grief, that's above and beyond.............. >:( Perhaps if these channels paid their employees a more 'normal' wage, they could afford to spend more on decent programming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The wealth acdcumlated by these presenters, TV stars etc earn stupid amounts of money whilst everyone else and the country in general struggles.
  • Options
    bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So how much does Pip get then? Can't imagine him getting less than that! :o
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    Pip is probably getting 4 times that. He used to get 50k an episode for Mr and Mrs and that was 6 years ago!
  • Options
    La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    Pip is probably getting 4 times that. He used to get 50k an episode for Mr and Mrs and that was 6 years ago!

That'll mean he can afford even more Vodka Luges for his daughter's birthday parties.

pic.twitter.com/3vzi4SrWwi
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll need the money for when Lampard chucks her
  • Options
    KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know what she's getting for the current series; those figures come from when she was still on her big-money contract that she signed when she moved to ITV a few years ago. It's a ridiculously huge amount of money per show - more than my annual salary - but ITV were going to have to pay it to her whether she was on screen or not.

I imagine she's getting considerably less this year.