That was so funny :D
  • Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would crack if I had to live with Marc, I found him hard work
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was like watching two 5-year-olds, so immature - both of them as bad as each other. Utterly ridiculous and rather embarrassing to watch.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once you can see what Marc's doing, it is quite funny. Danny is just too easy to wind up. He takes himself very seriously.

On a side note, when Marc is in full rant mode, he reminds me of Father Dougal from Father Ted.:D
  • XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once you can see what Marc's doing, it is quite funny. Danny is just too easy to wind up. He takes himself very seriously.

On a side note, when Marc is in full rant mode, he reminds me of Father Dougal from Father Ted.:D[/QUOTE]

To me he will always be Mrs Doyle go on go on go on go on go...........................
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Any real counsellor would end up taking a breakdown if they had to counsel those two :p:D
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    When I was a kid my sister used to deliberately wind me up to boiling point - I remember the absolute helplessness and frustration. I've been fully understanding Danny and Aisleynes reaction.

I told my husband earlier - he said 'I can't believe that - L is so lovely'.

I rang her and said - you used to wind me up didn't you? She laughed and just said 'Yeah'.

I passed the phone to my OH - job done.

So weird we are 'proper grown ups' now - anyone who knows her would never believe it.
  • i am godi am god Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what's funny is marc is history
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    i am god wrote: »

He maybe but with Vote to Evict it was not the major majority since 40-50% of people loved him. Yes hes gone but hes a legend. In a few years no one will remember these boring dullards that is left. But people will remember Marc, BB16 was Marc.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've nicked one of Marc's sayings from tonight - "bland as beige". Love it.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    He maybe but with Vote to Evict it was not the major majority since 40-50% of people loved him. Yes hes gone but hes a legend. In a few years no one will remember these boring dullards that is left. But people will remember Marc, BB16 was Marc.
    I categorically deny that the fact that I did not vote for Mark means that I loved him. I'm very glad to see the back of him.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Any real counsellor would end up taking a breakdown if they had to counsel those two :p:D

Lol so true. They'd end up needing their own counsellor. :D
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But he doesn't antagonise people. Nope. Not at all.
  • Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But that's one of the reasons he's out....he just pushes it too far. Everyone has their breaking point and Marc pushes it past that. If he really was as clever as some people thought he was then he would have known when to stop. He could have got to the final and won it but his mouth got in the way.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    i am god wrote: »

Too true. What a lovely feeling knowing we have no marq after tonights eppy. Unless you count bots. Which i dont. :D
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Too true. What a lovely feeling knowing we have no marq after tonights eppy. Unless you count bots. Which i dont. :D

No more Marc .no more of his cheering section. Lovely!
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were both as bad as each other in this situation. Marc being the wind up and Danny yet again falling for it.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »

As I counsellor...I totally agree.
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here here :)
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No more Marc .no more of his cheering section. Lovely!

LOL. Now we have the devious , despicable, desperate Danny and the Dullards left.

:D:D
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^:D^:D^:D^

....and so say all of us!