What's the naughtiest thing you have done at work?

Josh StonemJosh Stonem Posts: 261
Forum Member
More importantly - did you get away with it?

Comments

• Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not going to discuss such things on a pubic forum
  • Josh StonemJosh Stonem Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    I am not going to discuss such things on a pubic forum

Ok, were they bad then?
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got jiggy with the bosslady.

I didn't get away with it, she bore my spawn. :(

Now there's baby lizards running everywhere.
  • epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spiked my coffee with Jack Daniels.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I killed all the people I worked with. I am ever so naughty.

:D
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Transferred someone who was irritating me through to the Samaritans. :o
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a meeting with a colleague in a spare office in another part of the building. This was in the days when you could smoke, we had a cig together and chucked dog ends in bin, went back to desks - unaware paper in the bin had caught fire.
    Cue fire alarms, extinguishers by people in office next door to it... fire drill, all outside in car park. We had not been seen and never owned up.
  • Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,883
    Forum Member
    I killed all the people I worked with.

So did I. Shame I was a self-trader at the time.
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    Had a meeting with a colleague in a spare office in another part of the building. This was in the days when you could smoke, we had a cig together and chucked dog ends in bin, went back to desks - unaware paper in the bin had caught fire.
    Cue fire alarms, extinguishers by people in office next door to it... fire drill, all outside in car park. We had not been seen and never owned up.

Naughty!!! :D
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit of rumpy pumpy in the stationery cupboard, in the showers and on the roof!
    I had a libido then. Sigh...
    Forum Member
    I once got caught on my hands and knees outside by my manager as we were leaving for the day. I had dropped 50p on the floor and it had gone into a thorn bush but I desperately needed it so was trying to get it even tough it was pitch black.

She saw me (she was in the car on the driveway out) so wound her window down and asked me what I was doing. I told her and she tried to persuade me to stop as I was crying to be honest and murmuring no,no but I carried on and she eventually gave up.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I did used to embellish my mileage allowance somewhat. When I first started though I handed in my travel expenses form to my supervisor and he threw it back it me. He said if I told the truth I would make them all look bad.
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Vesna.
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to be a carer and smoked a spliff with two other carers on our break, we got away with it because it was a night shift. Looking back that was quite bad!
  • marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a bj in the stores!
  • spanglerokapispanglerokapi Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Replaced the label in the back of a colleague's hiviz jacket. He went about for a week oblivious to the fact that he was no longer a "paramedic" but instead a "Fat Bastard"!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Replaced the label in the back of a colleague's hiviz jacket. He went about for a week oblivious to the fact that he was no longer a "paramedic" but instead a "Fat Bastard"!

Love this
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More importantly - did you get away with it?
    Loads back in the 60s/70s when I worked in Hotels.....and yes got away with it every time because it was 'the norm' and there was no potty pc nonsense then. And both male and female staff were as bad as each other. We had something you aren't allowed now...........fun.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Repeatedly tell people who try something on in a changing room that it "really suits them", even when it makes them look like a Teletubby squeezed into a condom.

On a similar note, I once blurted out "are you sure?" to a very, very large man who asked me if I could find him some skinny jeans "in a waist 34".

It's not stealing or even breaking the law, but it's putting a sale before my integrity!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once got caught on my hands and knees outside by my manager as we were leaving for the day. I had dropped 50p on the floor and it had gone into a thorn bush but I desperately needed it so was trying to get it even tough it was pitch black.

She saw me (she was in the car on the driveway out) so wound her window down and asked me what I was doing. I told her and she tried to persuade me to stop as I was crying to be honest and murmuring no,no but I carried on and she eventually gave up.

For real?! Crying in a bush?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    Loads back in the 60s/70s when I worked in Hotels.....and yes got away with it every time because it was 'the norm' and there was no potty pc nonsense then. And both male and female staff were as bad as each other. We had something you aren't allowed now...........fun.

Hmmm, wonder if your former colleagues feel the same?
    Forum Member
    ylomyloh wrote: »
    For real?! Crying in a bush?

I just got overwhelmed by everything, thoughts of not finding it led to thoughts of not being able to catch the bus home, not getting home and not seeing my mum as we we were planning to go out for tea.

You're not thinking rationally and all sorts just starts swamping you like letting someone down or anything else worse case scenario.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    debonair wrote: »
    Hmmm, wonder if your former colleagues feel the same?
    By that I assume you are suggesting female colleagues? If so the answer is undoubtedly yes and for the record many of them were also the prime motivators/instigators.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »

You're allowed to have fun, you're not allowed to commit sexual harassment.
  • DarociaDarocia Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    I work in a shop and I used to sometimes stick security tags to random people when I was a bit bored.