What kind of edit was that?!

FuddFudd Posts: 166,995
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Where was Joel winding up the House on the tannoy?
Why didn't they air more of the Harry/Nick therapy session which was very touching?
Where was incredulity at the 'adverse weather condition' warning and subsequent building of the den?

In other words, where was the fun?!

Comments

• Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am fuming they didn't show the tannoy bit. I wanted to see the house reaction! >:(
  • SunnydayzSunnydayz Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blatent anti-Jack at the start, making it seem like he was the only reason they failed the task!
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Fair point OP, I wasn't aware of any of that going on.

Why do Ch5 put clips up on their website if they have no intention of using them on the main show? :confused:
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunnydayz wrote: »
    Blatent anti-Jack at the start, making it seem like he was the only reason they failed the task!

That was on yesterday's show as well. I thought his Diary Room rant made it clear that he thought, understandably, that they were singling him out.
    Cat- wrote: »
    Fair point OP, I wasn't aware of any of that going on.

Why do Ch5 put clips up on their website if they have no intention of using them on the main show? :confused:

To show more to us plebs I suppose. We ought to be sincerely grateful... but the website clips tend to be more interesting than what makes the main show.