Countdown - so much better these days!

Comments

• roger_50roger_50 Posts: 6,916
    Forum Member
    Also, 'flat arse' couldn't be further from the truth. It's lovely.
  • IggymanIggyman Posts: 8,021
    Forum Member
    I think that zoepaulpenny is a tad jealous.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shock horror.............a women makes a bitchy comment about Rachel...............lol !!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Not to rain on the guys' parade, but I have seen Rachel in person and she is extremely pretty BUT her bosom and bottom are not as amply endowed as seen on camera. In person, she is very petite and skinny so she probably wears some kind of body shapers and the camera adds 10 lbs so she comes off looking bustier and bootylicious (?).
  • MarkBealesMarkBeales Posts: 3,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    Shock horror.............a women makes a bitchy comment about Rachel...............lol !!!!

He's a 52 year old man according to his profile
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel opening the show by showing a picture of her big, hairy pussy
  • Dirty RoosterDirty Rooster Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it was massive.
    And back on-topic : her boobies are small, her little botty is hitched up by her underwear/tight sexy dresses.
    All good stuff! I think she looks brill.
  • CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, thoughts on Jonathan Rawlinson? It's going to be tight between him, Jack Worsley and Peter Lee methinks.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corabal wrote: »
    So, thoughts on Jonathan Rawlinson? It's going to be tight between him, Jack Worsley and Peter Lee methinks.

Some of the words that kid is coming up with are absolutely ridiculously obscure! He's really good! :)
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Some of the words that kid is coming up with are absolutely ridiculously obscure! He's really good! :)

a likeable lad too! I really hoped Susie might edge it in the finals, but with Jonathan's encyclopaedic brain, she has a tough job on her hands
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nick is getting a lot better at the hosting. Far more relaxed, as predicted by many on this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmm. Rachel looking superb today!
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Penny being as gorgeous as always :D
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a likeable lad too! I really hoped Susie might edge it in the finals, but with Jonathan's encyclopaedic brain, she has a tough job on her hands

I have only just caught up with the show after being away. I don't find him likeable at all, quite the opposite, is he another one on the spectrum?
  • ganderpoke66ganderpoke66 Posts: 2,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    googleking wrote: »
    And Penny being as gorgeous as always :D

Yes, a triumpherate [?] of lovelies, Penny don't look bad for 53.
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the lighting, or is Rachel's dress almost see through today?
  • bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No it's wishful thinking on your part.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought so too, was she wearing black knickers,?:o
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    I thought so too, was she wearing black knickers,?:o

Exactly. Unless we're dreaming the same thing.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only just caught up with the show after being away. I don't find him likeable at all, quite the opposite, is he another one on the spectrum?
    I don't think so, but all credit to him if he is, he's coping well in a social situation, with fairly easy banter with Nick and good eye contact. Why so disparaging towards those who have autism?
  • griffpaulgriffpaul Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I thought i could see her outline of her knickers and at the end of the show i thought i could her bra straps coming down off her shoulders.
  • ganderpoke66ganderpoke66 Posts: 2,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On the spectrum ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    griffpaul wrote: »
    Yes I thought i could see her outline of her knickers and at the end of the show i thought i could her bra straps coming down off her shoulders.

Damn I'll have to tape tomorrow's early morning repeat now. And Penny looks amazing for 53!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmm. Maybe if she has her lovely cleavage on display that may distract him!:)
  • jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarkBeales wrote: »
    Hmm. Maybe if she has her lovely cleavage on display that may distract him!:)

:D It was funny when she came up with "bustier" as her word. There's no answer to that and everyone kept a straight face.
This discussion has been closed.