my mum caught me doing a thing all teens do.

stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,562
Forum Member
✭✭
Last week I was talking to my mum and I said something about being tired and she said if you didnt play with yourself each night u might not be so tired. She must of heard the bed springs as I always shut the door.

Any way I told I didnt know what she was on about and she then said I know fine well what Im on about and that was the end of it we havent spoke about it since. Should I bring it back up or leave it. Im 16 by the way

Comments

• Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do your bed springs make a noise?
    Are you with someone else or alone?
  • nobodyherenobodyhere Posts: 1,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parents were kids themselves once
    Perhaps she is just winding you up :)
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    You don't gain anything by bringing the topic back up... You'll only end up further embarrassing yourself, or putting for mother in an awkward position, so why bother?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Flash525 wrote: »
    putting mother in an awkward position

I don't think he's that much of a deviant.
  • VulpesVulpes Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a bit of an unnecessary comment by your mother, but parents are obliged to embarrass their offspring at least twice a year. Leave it, nothing more needs to be said.

Tbh I was hoping this thread was going to be about taking the family car out for a joyride :D
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least this one didn't end with "...and when I opened my eyes, there was a cup of tea on my bedside table."
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    Shealsohas to change the sheets and chuck away the tissues. She knows.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Just forget about it. She's just winding you up.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just forget about it. She's just winding you up.

This! Its a pretty standard wind up, eg if you were out a lot she might say, '...if you weren't out sh@gging...'
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oof my mum once came into my room, when I was 14 asking if I'd seen the illustrated sex guide she'd had under her bed. I meekly handed it over... Mortified :-/ we didn't talk about such matters in our house
  • chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do your bed springs creak whilst doing it? I just can't work out how they would.
  • renard grisrenard gris Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Last week I was talking to my mum and I said something about being tired and she said if you didnt play with yourself each night u might not be so tired. She must of heard the bed springs as I always shut the door.

Any way I told I didnt know what she was on about and she then said I know fine well what Im on about and that was the end of it we havent spoke about it since. Should I bring it back up or leave it. Im 16 by the way

Let me check my B.S. meter! See link below for the result!

http://uncommonchick.com/wp-content/uploads/Bullshitometer.png
  • scottlscottl Posts: 1,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it usually the teenager who is mortified when they realise their parent still do it :)
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Oof my mum once came into my room, when I was 14 asking if I'd seen the illustrated sex guide she'd had under her bed. I meekly handed it over... Mortified :-/ we didn't talk about such matters in our house
    Were you mortified at having been busted searching in your parents room for sex stuff, or at the thought of your mother owning an illustrated sex manual and imagining what positions your parents had tried?
  • Betty SwollaxBetty Swollax Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a thing for a mother to say to her son! :o
    Jeeez, no respect. Just out to ridicule and embarrass! Just tell her that what you get up to under your sheets in private in your own bed is none of her business! Get those springs seen to though, lol. :D
  • seacamseacam Posts: 21,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering what 16 year old knows bed bases use to have springs?
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gashead wrote: »
    Were you mortified at having been busted searching in your parents room for sex stuff, or at the thought of your mother owning an illustrated sex manual and imagining what positions your parents had tried?

Haha!!! luckily my mum had had no sex life for a decade - the book had a proper seventies vibe!
    It was the being busted....... Luckily she didn't find all the make up id stolen. Or her electric toothbrush ;-)
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Haha!!! luckily my mum had had no sex life for a decade - the book had a proper seventies vibe!
    It was the being busted....... Luckily she didn't find all the make up id stolen. Or her electric toothbrush ;-)

Wont ask what you used that for. ;-)
  • ba_baracusba_baracus Posts: 3,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, your Mum masturbates too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah Stirk or Natalie Sawyer, OP?
    Just a random thought ... :p
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shealsohas to change the sheets and chuck away the tissues. She knows.

I change my own bed sheets but to be honest there isnt any evidence on them im quite careful. I also chuck out my own tissues but I use quite a bit of loo roll and she is suspicious about that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seacam wrote: »
    I'm wondering what 16 year old knows bed bases use to have springs?

It isnt the bed base it is the mattress springs that squeak
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ba_baracus wrote: »
    Don't worry, your Mum masturbates too.

I don't know I have never found anything.
  • SupratadSupratad Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just tell your mum that you only do it because you can hear them having sex and it turns you on.
    It will never be spoken of again, and you will gain more freedom than you can imagine.
    You will have to find somewhere to live though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Supratad wrote: »
    Just tell your mum that you only do it because you can hear them having sex and it turns you on.
    It will never be spoken of again, and you will gain more freedom than you can imagine.
    You will have to find somewhere to live though.
    My mum doesnt have a sexual partner she is a single parent