Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    There must be some sort of glitch , or perhaps it's now open , I follow PA on twitter and he follows me ( yay :) ) and I had to sign up for his channel.
    It was a few months ago though .

Thanks for clarifying what I said momma.

I remember a few months after he started his channel people on here posting links to it and every time I clicked on the links I could not see what was posted, all I got was a black screen with the words "The Peter Andre channel" written across the screen. I couldn't see anything he had posted on there without signing up first.

I also remember other posters saying they couldn't see anything when they clicked on the links and that they too had to sign up to the channel.

Some people are stating you can now view his channel without signing up to it.. as I have no way of knowing whether or not that is the case I guess I will just have to take their word for it.:)
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Some people are stating you can now view his channel without signing up to it.. as I have no way of knowing whether or not that is the case I guess I will just have to take their word for it.:)

**disclaimer** I did say yesterday that in the name of reserach and investigation I **may** have to visit channel orange again. I would like to report I am just back from said site. I can most certainly see the content.

I can 100,000,00% say with great clarity, that at no time have I given my very precious email address (I don't like it blocked up with spam and rubbish:D) to this website.

Anyhoo, I've just been over and here is what I can see/read:
    Busted
    This is Ideal
    On this day
    Moves like the king
    Tour 2014
    Throw back Thursday
    Answer your questions

I could go on, but I sort of lost the will to live after moves like the king:p

The more I look at it - the more the website reminds me of a 5th former who has made up his own website and little stories as part of his GCSE course:blush:
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    **disclaimer** I did say yesterday that in the name of reserach and investigation I **may** have to visit channel orange again. I would like to report I am just back from said site. I can most certainly see the content.

I can 100,000,00% say with great clarity, that at no time have I given my very precious email address (I don't like it blocked up with spam and rubbish:D) to this website.

Anyhoo, I've just been over and here is what I can see/read:
    Busted
    This is Ideal
    On this day
    Moves like the king
    Tour 2014
    Throw back Thursday
    Answer your questions

I could go on, but I sort of lost the will to live after moves like the king:p

The more I look at it - the more the website reminds me of a 5th former who has made up his own website and little stories as part of his GCSE course:blush:

To support your post...I have also been on site and did NOT have to give any details to view it either
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To support your post...I have also been on site and did NOT have to give any details to view it either

Snap.;-)

I did view the site long enough to see the freebies though.
    It was his latest sofa and coffee machine with suitable thanks to the companies.
    *yawn*
    Couldn't stand it one moment longer so can't say if he was plugging any other suppliers.
    Freebies r us must be his latest mantra.

I do wonder about Emily's family's thoughts about all this and am convinced that this is not what they had hoped for her. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snap.;-)

It was his latest sofa and coffee machine with suitable thanks to the companies.
    *yawn*
    Couldn't stand it one moment longer so can't say if he was plugging any other suppliers.

I do wonder about Emily's family's thoughts about all this and am convinced that this is not what they had hoped for her. :(

Oh darn you DD, you tweaked my nosy side and I've just popped back over. My initial vist this morning was fleeting.

Yep, freebies r us indeedy.

His house decor is very manly, it looks to me like a batchelor pad from the 90's- all that black n chrome. I have expected 50 Cent Go Shorty to be playing in the background. Very bling.:D

We've seen how he is with his ex wife, the mother of his two children. I wonder if Emilys parents worry about her getting on the wrong side of Mr Nice Guy if it all goes tits up for their relationship (I hope it doesn't by the way -I don't wish any ill will on Emily). I know one thing, I certainly wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of him!;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh darn you DD, you tweaked my nosy side and I've just popped back over. My initial vist this morning was fleeting.

Yep, freebies r us indeedy.

His house decor is very manly, it looks to me like a batchelor pad from the 90's- all that black n chrome. I have expected 50 Cent Go Shorty to be playing in the background. Very bling.:D

We've seen how he is with his ex wife, the mother of his two children. I wonder if Emilys parents worry about her getting on the wrong side of Mr Nice Guy if it all goes tits up for their relationship (I hope it doesn't by the way -I don't wish any ill will on Emily). I know one thing, I certainly wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of him!;-)

Sorry. :blush:

Momma is an admirer and PA doesn't deserve someone as lovely as she is but I have a mission for you momma.:)
    Could you please tell us when he updates his 'freebies r us' pics.
    Thanks in advance. xx
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snap.;-)

*yawn*

Peter Andre and family have lunch at Exmoor restaurant

Read more: http://www.middevongazette.co.uk/Peter-Andre-family-lunch-Mid-Devon-restaurant/story-20832345-detail/story.html#ixzz2wbqhNwT9

I think you can stop wondering. They are obviously one big happy family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    [/B]

Read more: http://www.middevongazette.co.uk/Peter-Andre-family-lunch-Mid-Devon-restaurant/story-20832345-detail/story.html#ixzz2wbqhNwT9

OK....if you say so.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

One big happy family. Group hugs all round:)

I read that article this morning. I thought it was funny. PA is referred to as the mysterious girl singer!! Just the 20 odd years ago. :D:D:D

Wasn't it all happy families when he was with KP for the first while as well? And look how that turned out;-)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, an article in a newspaper is absolute definite proof that all is sunny and golden in the garden of Andre.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, an article in a newspaper is absolute definite proof that all is sunny and golden in the garden of Andre.

Wonder if it was another 'freebies r us'. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andre excepting freebies...wow a leach...all that money and he takes freebies... What a skank blah blah blah
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    [/B]

They could be but to say because someone has lunch with their fiancee's family is proof of this is very presumptuous.
    I'm sure there are thousands of people who endure these lunches & smile politely through gritted teeth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone wondered if the "family meal" story was leaked to media to prove what a happy family they really are
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well of course it is.
    Particularly when the article in question has been published in a newspaper of the quality and seriousness of the Mid Devon Gazette.
    Jeez.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Obviously!! Because very few people would turn up for a meal with a known famewhore and behave badly, knowing everyone would be having a gawk at them.

The article has no author and it reads like a press release
    ...the chef Kate Butcher – an Andre fan – approach Peter after his meal for an autograph, which he graciously and warmly gave.
    :VOMSmiley

Still, nice ad for the restaurant, showcasing their menu.
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They could be but to say because someone has lunch with their fiancee's family is proof of this is very presumptuous.
    I'm sure there are thousands of people who endure these lunches & smile politely through gritted teeth.

Well, of course. However, according to his fans on twitter who live in the area, they spend every other weekend with Emily`s parents. Also they were not just having lunch, they were having a days walking, and just stopped for lunch. Now, I might manage a meal with the outlaws, but every other other weekend......Never! So, it would appear all is well, which is good for everyone, especially Amelia. Loved the bit about her being passed around the table.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, of course. However, according to his fans on twitter who live in the area, they spend every other weekend with Emily`s parents. Also they were not just having lunch, they were having a days walking, and just stopped for lunch. Now, I might manage a meal with the outlaws, but every other other weekend......Never! So, it would appear all is well, which is good for everyone, especially Amelia. Loved the bit about her being passed around the table.

How lovely.

Do the fans spend the entirety of the weekend with them too to know this? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps Emily's parents want to spend time with their daughter and granddaughter, and have to put up with Greasy Pete tagging along because he's now part of the package.
    You can hardly expect her parents to tell Emily to leave Tangoman at home, whether they'd like to or not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How lovely.

Do the fans spend the entirety of the weekend with them too to know this? :confused:

Yes, I'd love to know this too, Pru. I live near a well known national celeb, and he's certainly not a z lister like tangoman, and I do see him fairly often, especially in my local M&S, but I would never presume to actually know what he does with the remainder of his weekend, and then put it on twitter as a fact. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I'd love to know this too, Pru. I live near a well known national celeb, and he's certainly not a z lister like tangoman, and I do see him fairly often, especially in my local M&S, but I would never presume to actually know what he does with the remainder of his weekend, and then put it on twitter as a fact. :confused:

I have a relative who is an actor and I don't know what he is doing 24/7 either .. Mainly cos he lives in LA now ..
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Jo Whiley, runs for 26hrs in aid of Sports Relief & what awaits her at the end of such a mammoth task? Tangoman singing live to her.
    Jo is a huge music fan, however, I suspect PA is not included in her collection.

I wonder if CAN waived their "security " fee....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Jo Whiley, runs for 26hrs in aid of Sports Relief & what awaits her at the end of such a mammoth task? Tangoman singing live to her.
    Jo is a huge music fan, however, I suspect PA is not included in her collection.
    I wonder if CAN waived their "security " fee....

If I'd just spent 26 hours on a treadmill, and my "reward" was being warbled at by Greasy Pete, all the security in the world couldn't prevent me from beating him to the ground with one of my sweaty trainers.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Thanks for clarifying what I said momma.

I remember a few months after he started his channel people on here posting links to it and every time I clicked on the links I could not see what was posted, all I got was a black screen with the words "The Peter Andre channel" written across the screen. I couldn't see anything he had posted on there without signing up first.

I also remember other posters saying they couldn't see anything when they clicked on the links and that they too had to sign up to the channel.

Well I am 100% telling the truth when I say I have never signed up to his channel and never knowingly seeked it out and yet I clicked on the link Changa posted and I got straight into the website and the photo in question.

So, yes, it can be seen by anyone without signing up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Obviously!! Because very few people would turn up for a meal with a known famewhore and behave badly, knowing everyone would be having a gawk at them.

The article has no author and it reads like a press release
    ...the chef Kate Butcher – an Andre fan – approach Peter after his meal for an autograph, which he graciously and warmly gave.
    :VOMSmiley

Still, nice ad for the restaurant, showcasing their menu.

I've re-read the article Nota, totally sounding like a press release!! Pmsl:D

'graciously and warmly' gave as opposed to telling the chef to F.O. That wouldn't fit in too well in the piece, would it? And anyway, of course he gave his autograph graciously, it's what he lives for. He'd be devastated to think he would never be asked for his autograph again.

So, what that newspaper article (wink wink) was trying to achieve was positive spin and PR for Tangoman - which is high on the agenda at.all.times . And free publicity for the restaurant. Win-win really.
This discussion has been closed.