Options

Paul Burrell -American Princess

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    William and Harry are spoilt for a start and they are in contact with Paul, just to correct you on that one Imogen, they still adore Paul as they used too because they have now read both of his books. Not arguing with you just correcting you. And Charlie mate, you're all intitled to your opinion I'll give you that right but there is absolutely no need in all the personal digs at him from all of you, you know? All right you don't like him and he annoys you, that's your opinion I can't change that and neither can he but having a personal dig at him is stoop to a low level. I mean if someone disliked you.

Just to mention, William and Harry sit are friends with Paul, they attacked him before reading his book now they're on very good terms.

I know I can't convert your opinions about him okay? I'm not even going to say you're wrong because an opinion is never wrong its just a thought you have but what I will say is... I don't think it's Paul you should be hating because he's not done anything wrong.

You claim to dislike him due to his selling of his book but honestly guys, there are people who have written horrible accounts of Diana and you don't dislike that. It's unfair when you think about it. I can name you those who wrong horrible things: Ken Wharfe, Simone Simmons, Tina Brown and the list goes on. Paul has written a beautiful book and it's full of loving memories of Diana.

I respect every one of you honestly I do, I respect you all and all your opinions.

Ahhh I've missed these threads!! Listen as I've said in these threads before, I worked with the prat several times and he was awful, a really unpleasant person - that is what I base my opinion on - he makes me feel slightly ill, with his pompous self importance ;)
  • Options
    swadeyswadey Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Ahhh I've missed these threads!! Listen as I've said in these threads before, I worked with the prat several times and he was awful, a really unpleasant person - that is what I base my opinion on - he makes me feel slightly ill, with his pompous self importance ;)

Did an event with him, he got sloshed at the end of it. Spent the rest of the evening with a young male friend he'd met earlier.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swadey wrote: »
    Did an event with him, he got sloshed at the end of it. Spent the rest of the evening with a young male friend he'd met earlier.

Sounds about the same as one of the times I met him, only he was awful to work with too! :)
  • Options
    Dave May CryDave May Cry Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are things in America Paul? Not missing the UK yet? Shame you cant come back ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    No sign of him yet??

What a shame. ;):p

It's the defender I'm sure of it lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are so naughty for starting this ... I applaud you :D
  • Options
    RomusRomus Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    piper333 wrote: »
    I know this is a tv show, but as it has some points about PB who we hate (maybe i just want to make him come out again and post - :D)

- has anyone seen this joke?
    - who does he think he is? took 4.0 seconds before Princess Diana was mentioned.
    - the judges...same woman as ladette to lady as well.
    - the candidates.. half are a joke!

He is finally "the boss" and he is an ass.

i dont understand why those particular judges would even want to be on a show with the likes of him and the next challenge is taking places at the races where they will be near the Queen. why would the Queen allow this?

I am sorry to all monarchists out there, but i don't understand in this day and age why you cannot speak to them without being spoken to first. tradition, i know. i just don't agree with the old traditions and i have always loved the monarchy, but the way Paul describes the protocol makes me laugh.

I know he claimed to have been in the leg-over queue for the services of an English ex-princess - but I've never heard of "American Princess". Is he teaching American girls how to ponce about for free?
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    What does being an 'Inactive Member' entail?
  • Options
    BlueForYouBlueForYou Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does being an 'Inactive Member' entail?

I've seen that against one or two posters names recently.

Perhaps another way of saying 'Banned'? :confused:
  • Options
    Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueForYou wrote: »
    I've seen that against one or two posters names recently.

Perhaps another way of saying 'Banned'? :confused:

It is indeed. The new touchy feely way of saying you're out on your a**e. There was a thread about it in GD earlier this week.

I'm expecting it to start appearing on gravestones soon......"Here lies BlueForYou, inactive since.....";)
  • Options
    BlueForYouBlueForYou Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Here lies BlueForYou, inactive since.....";)

I'm only 21 (ahem!), I don't want to be inactive yet......;) :D