Russia 2018 World Cup: Russia Vs Someone Live only on BBC or ITV (Official Thread)

Eye ItchEye Itch Posts: 671
Forum Member
✭✭
This is live on the BBC or ITV, which means you can only watch it on the BBC or ITV. I think this will be a draw. Can't wait for England tomorrow (or the day after). Surprised Rooney got in the squad.

Comments

• O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to the adverts in between the opening ceremony, that will set the tone for the whole tournament.
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    I predict the referee will award Russia several major decisions in their favour, upon instruction from FIFA to help them win the tournament.
  • Richie1001Richie1001 Posts: 8,217
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know what kind of food will be available during the game?
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richie1001 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what kind of food will be available during the game?

Borscht washed down with vodka.
  • simonl87simonl87 Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Bantz lads.
  • knickerlesscageknickerlesscage Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need to play the young guns, they don't have any fear, Brooklyn Beckham should start.
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I'm glad this is the 'official thread', for a minute there, I thought this was going to be one of those dirty, 'unofficial' threads *tuts*

:D
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    We need to play the young guns, the don't have any fear, Brooklyn Beckham should start.

No, we should send players from the Championship, League One and League Two. They'll show REAL passion unlike the overpaid primadonnas! Actually, why not send some rugby players instead. You won't catch them rolling around on the ground or swearing at the referee!
  • Richie1001Richie1001 Posts: 8,217
    Forum Member
    As long as they sing the national anthem that's all that really counts here.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is Milner still going to start
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eye Itch wrote: »
    This is live on the BBC or ITV, which means you can only watch it on the BBC or ITV. I think this will be a draw. Can't wait for England tomorrow (or the day after). Surprised Rooney got in the squad.

Really? I think they'd need to have Rooney because of the amount of goals he's scored. If the goal scoring record of the other strikers isn't great then their only option would be to bring Rooney along as Englad would have less chance without him than with him.

Why are you surprised he's in the squad? Has he got a minor injury or still recovering from one?
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Will end for us in a penalty shootout.
  • CoenCoen Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    Why on earth have they decided to use Roy Hodgson as one of their "expert" panellists?

After the fiasco of England's performance in 2014 he's the last person who's views I'm interested in!
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In 4 years time, when someone attempts an actual match thread, I'm gonna bump this and then yell at them. "WE ALREADY HAVE A MATCH THREAD!"
  • TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Parthenon wrote: »
    No, we should send players from the Championship, League One and League Two. They'll show REAL passion unlike the overpaid primadonnas! Actually, why not send some rugby players instead. You won't catch them rolling around on the ground or swearing at the referee!

Screw that. Play the nurses and soldiers.
  • RacketRacket Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Still can't believe the random name generator for the latest regime change in African countries ended up with a country being called "Someone"

Anyone usually has a chance, but I see no hope for Someone.
  • CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will the ref spray shaving foam all over the players boots again ?

WTF is going on ?
  • shepster34shepster34 Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im still in shock that costa rica won the last world cup.
  • nevadanevada Posts: 1,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should we start Rooney yet again? He hasn't done it at a major tournament since 2004....
  • davethecuedavethecue Posts: 23,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised Adrian Childs is presenting after winning all those awards last time. Should let Phil Neville present after his critically acclaimed effort at the Euros