Options

neighbours fighting on Christmas eve.

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
Laid in bed and me and the wife can hear shouting and screaming, as I looked out of the wondow I could see it was the neighbours opposite. They often fight and scream at each other, the male partner has been arrested I'd say probably 20 times, I presume arrested because the police tool him away bit the wife says it's often done to cm the situation.

They have a couple of kids 1 girl who is about 10 and a little boy the same age as my youngest daughter (5) .

It's so sad hearing them screaming and shouting like they are doing, expecially on Christmas eve, those poor kiddies. A few of he other houses have turned their lights on. So one of them will be phoning the police soon.
I've done it once or twice and after a few days they are back together for a couple of months and it starts all over again.

Comments

• Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are the kids still with them?!
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    How are the kids still with them?!

God knows but its awfull. You here of mistakes happening like this all the time (kids staying with violent parents)
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are you living OP......Gaza? :o
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    ...Gaza? :o

Thought Paul lived alone.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I presume arrested because the police tool him away
    perhaps his sore bum is what is making him really angry
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought Paul lived alone.
    Seems like he's in company. :(
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laid in bed and me and the wife can hear shouting and screaming, as I looked out of the wondow I could see it was the neighbours opposite. They often fight and scream at each other, the male partner has been arrested I'd say probably 20 times, I presume arrested because the police tool him away bit the wife says it's often done to cm the situation.

They have a couple of kids 1 girl who is about 10 and a little boy the same age as my youngest daughter (5) .

It's so sad hearing them screaming and shouting like they are doing, expecially on Christmas eve, those poor kiddies. A few of he other houses have turned their lights on. So one of them will be phoning the police soon.
    I've done it once or twice and after a few days they are back together for a couple of months and it starts all over again.

I wouldn't be surprised if alcohol played a big part in their argument. There's been arguments round here on, surprise, surprise, the very odd Friday and Saturday nights.