Hmmm... who do we think Simon wants to win?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 989
Forum Member
✭✭
So, Simon just said that they didn't need Gary's offer of a recording contract for Diana.

Laura mentioned in an interview that Simon is only going to sign the winner this year.

Simon also mentioned that he did perfectly well with Leona. Where did she come again? Oh yeah, she WON!

Is there any point watching this show? Seems to me that Simon has already chosen his winner...

Comments

• MingingPsychoMingingPsycho Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, Simon just said that they didn't need Gary's offer of a recording contract for Diana.

Laura mentioned in an interview that Simon is only going to sign the winner this year.

Simon also mentioned that he did perfectly well with Leona. Where did she come again? Oh yeah, she WON!

Is there any point watching this show? Seems to me that Simon has already chosen his winner...

I thought he wanted Eoghann to win... Although I wish he would go right now... i just find him so boring...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    i think he wants diana and eoghan to win
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    On Newsnight Review last night (BBC2) a television reviewer said this was all just a SC promotion.

And he said, but couldn't go into details, that there were "internal mechanisms" to make sure SC's choice won.

You can see it on the BBC iplayer.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't know anymore. The set up for Diana's performance was so inappropriate that either he didn't listen to it before the show or else he just didn't care how unsuitable it was. And she is still the only contestant not to have sung last, while Eoghan has done so twice now.

Meanwhile, Louis likens Alexandra to Leona and Simon hypes her up and pleads with people to vote her into the final.

I honestly have no idea anymore.

Simon will sign whoever he wants and he won't easily let Gary Barlow sign any of the contestants either.
  • KMXKMX Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diana, but he wants Eoghan in the final more than anything.

You watch - it'll get to the final and they'll be really bigging Diana up and playing Eoghan down.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    His bank balance ;) Out of the six contestants left he gets to sign the winner and more if he wishes so its a win win win win win win situation