BBUSA15 Episode 30, The Power of Veto, 1-2am BST, Wed 4 Sep

13»

Comments

• RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Andy was so worried about McCranda suspecting he had backstabbed them, why didn't he volunteer to be the replacement?

Just a cowardly little rat-weasel.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    If Andy was so worried about McCranda suspecting he had backstabbed them, why didn't he volunteer to be the replacement?

Just a cowardly little rat-weasel.

Yep. Andy really should have offered to go on the block this week. (The episode didn't show it, but Spencer actually volunteered to break the record!)
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Felt sorry for Amanda in this episode. What a player! So determined.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amanda has been a star in this season. Of course you won't find many of the audience being willing to admit that as the BB audience is always hypocritical.

As her and Elissa have no real chance of winning I suppose I'd settle for GM, and really it would just be for the laughs, someone of her intelligence winning would be funny.
  • Lionel HutzLionel Hutz Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    starry wrote: »
    Amanda has been a star in this season. Of course you won't find many of the audience being willing to admit that as the BB audience is always hypocritical.

As her and Elissa have no real chance of winning I suppose I'd settle for GM, and really it would just be for the laughs, someone of her intelligence winning would be funny.

know what you mean, but car-crash tv shouldn't really make you a star of anything, let's be honest.

it's just that that's the way tv is now. do nowt & you're wallpaper, make a tit of yourself, be it by being odious as a human or daft as a player - willing to do everything 100% - and you'll be remembered.

she's been involved in some truly horrible conversations this series, even more than GM or Aaryn tbh and whilst i agree it's hard to look away, that's not really where the standard should lie, so i hope she goes asap.

i think if elissa wins HoH or veto tonight she could get to final 2 and cos of how odious the rest have been, i honestly think she might even have a chance, based purely on the actions of the others.

don't see it happening but i think it's possible.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    I actually found myself rooting for McCranda during the veto. wtf!
    I certainly don't want things easy for The Exterminators, who are basically just a collection of the biggest floaters in the game who have barely had a strategy between them until now.

But I'm kind of past caring who wins anymore. I just want the season to end without me getting too annoyed about things.
    The one I least want to see win is Andy, so get rid of him and I'll be happy. I'm even making myself warm up to the possibility of a Spencer victory. He is kind of funny I guess. Plus it's hilarious how many times he's been on the block. It's a more noble and ballsy strategy than the forever spineless Andy at least.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually found myself rooting for McCranda during the veto. wtf!
    I certainly don't want things easy for The Exterminators, who are basically just a collection of the biggest floaters in the game who have barely had a strategy between them until now.

But I'm kind of past caring who wins anymore. I just want the season to end without me getting too annoyed about things.
    The one I least want to see win is Andy, so get rid of him and I'll be happy. I'm even making myself warm up to the possibility of a Spencer victory. He is kind of funny I guess. Plus it's hilarious how many times he's been on the block. It's a more noble and ballsy strategy than the forever spineless Andy at least.

No just no. It will never happen anyway. The jury will never let that happen.
    Forum Member
    Badmk wrote: »
    No just no. It will never happen anyway. The jury will never let that happen.

Never say never. There ain't many options left.
    Though I think Gina Marie is the most likely winner right now, followed by Andy/Spencer.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Spencer will not win the show, the only reason why Andy has chosen chosen Spencer for a F2 is because he knows Spencer has no chance with the Jury.

It will be such a bad final if Andy and Spencer both make it to the end though.
    Forum Member
    What if the final 2 was Spencer and Elissa? lol

No matter what Elissa probably has 3 votes locked if she makes final 2 (Candice, Helen, Jessie), but getting that crucial 4th vote would be one hell of a task.

McCrae's game doesn't seem to be that respected by the jury, and I wonder how they would feel about voting for Judd after he has been evicted once before?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need five votes. It's a nine person jury.
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    They need five votes. It's a nine person jury.

True, but that's even worse for Elissa. I'm not sure she could even get past 3 votes.
    Not that she's likely to make the final 2 anyway.

This season has been so ridiculous though that I wouldn't want to count out any result.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if the final 2 was Spencer and Elissa? lol

No matter what Elissa probably has 3 votes locked if she makes final 2 (Candice, Helen, Jessie), but getting that crucial 4th vote would be one hell of a task.

McCrae's game doesn't seem to be that respected by the jury, and I wonder how they would feel about voting for Judd after he has been evicted once before?

After tonight she will have Amanda's vote and if he is evicted McCrae'e vote as well. She can win this although I can see her finishing third or fourth.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's still far to early to run any scenarios, but I do think everyone still has some shot at winning. I'd say Andy and GinaMarie are probably the frontrunners at this point, while Elissa (oh and obviously Amanda) have the least shot!
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae hates Elissa, has done for many weeks. She would never get his vote IMO.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    all could change though if Elissa does vote to keep Amanda and Amanda goes she will see that as loyalty imo and if Mcrae follows her out the door then she might persuade him in the jury house to vote for her to win if she is in the F2.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think Judd will win for some reason. It is hard to predict though, I think the only worthy winner could be Elissa, and Judd following her (though I don't like Judd and don't want him to win). I would also quite like GM to win even though I probably shouldn't. I'd hate if it was Andy, Spencer, or McCrae.