Lip syncing again!!!

realcoolgurlrealcoolgurl Posts: 317
Forum Member
OMG Louis may have just indirectly revealed that Cheryl and Simon lock lips backstage. When a caller rang in to ask Simon is there something going on backstage that we don't know about. I reckon this caller was asking in reference to Simon and Cheryl and Louis thought so too thats why he replied 'Lip syncing again' (We all know such a comment is in reference to Cheryl)... Cheryl's reaction to Louis' statement was shock and a bit of embarasment (she leaned over to glare at Louis). Simon's somewhat clever reaction was to reply along the lines of 'And that's why i argue with him'. Anyway he (Simon) quickly answered the question in reference to him and Louie's bickering (which the caller wasn't even asking about).

I now strongly believe something could be goin on between Chezza and her boss! *gasp*

Comments

• spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Um.

Whoosh.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Oh dear! As above "whooosh"
  • realcoolgurlrealcoolgurl Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Did either of you watch this scene at all?
  • goroos1994goroos1994 Posts: 3,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the lip syncing thing was referring to One Direction
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did either of you watch this scene at all?

Did you?

The "caller" was Kym Marsh, the Coronation Street actress and former member of Hear Say. It was a skype call with a bad reception, so Louis jokily said "Oh, she's lip syncing again".
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    Oh dear! As above "whooosh"

:o:o i think the OP is Max Clifford.
    Forum Member
    goroos1994 wrote: »

Why would Louis bring up one direction to a question about things going on backstage. It doesnt seem to add up. I think its got more to do with real lip syncing between 2 judges backstage...
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would Louis bring up one direction to a question about things going on backstage. It doesnt seem to add up. I think its got more to do with real lip syncing between 2 judges backstage...

alright it must be Simon and Louis getting it on as i dont think Cheryl is his "type"!!!
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    :o:o i think the OP is Max Clifford.

:) i don't care much about PR tbh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry, but did you read my post :confused:
  • iammeiamme Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    It was a reference to when Kym was in hear'say he even said that
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but did you read my post :confused:

I read it fine thanks.

The thread is mainly to determine why:

1) Cheryl glared at Louis after the comment
    2) The caller did not mention Louis and Simon's bickering as the subject of her question
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read it fine thanks.

The thread is mainly to determine why:

1) Cheryl glared at Louis after the comment
    2) The caller did not mention Louis and Simon's bickering as the subject of her question

Because it was a bitchy thing to say? Louis was referring to Kym lip syncing in her Hear Say days, that is clear.

And I've never heard kissing be called "lip syncing" in my life
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl most likely glared at Louis because he mocked those who lip-synch, and we know Cheryl is quite a fan of it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who cares, get a life
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG Louis may have just indirectly revealed that Cheryl and Simon lock lips backstage. When a caller rang in to ask Simon is there something going on backstage that we don't know about. I reckon this caller was asking in reference to Simon and Cheryl and Louis thought so too thats why he replied 'Lip syncing again' (We all know such a comment is in reference to Cheryl)... Cheryl's reaction to Louis' statement was shock and a bit of embarasment (she leaned over to glare at Louis). Simon's somewhat clever reaction was to reply along the lines of 'And that's why i argue with him'. Anyway he (Simon) quickly answered the question in reference to him and Louie's bickering (which the caller wasn't even asking about).

I now strongly believe something could be goin on between Chezza and her boss! *gasp*

Congratulations. You just passed Conspiracy Theory 101.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goroos1994 wrote: »
    So did I, because some of those boys looked as though they were.