Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    I find him to be quite interesting. I mean, how can an utterly talentless, boring, crap dad earn so much money for being an utterly talentless, boring, crap dad.

And his face, you just want to push him over on an ice rink and make sure his shirt gets all wet. The kinda guy you just would love to short change, or cut up on the motorway. Everything about him is annoying.

And every god damn year its the same thing "this year has been a tough one, but through it all I think I have grown, This is me, Peter, and this is my life. In which I did nothing interesting yet continued to make a lot of money for doing nothing" Cue walking away from shot, shoulders shaking a little, a sad little sob, then images of his kids.

I love your posts.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasnt on about him and his brother. He cries all the time in the show, all he ever seems to do is either cry about something or go on about being a great dad.

I actually never saw the episode with him getting the news about his brother. In general he is always crying, with his shaking shoulders.

I have nothing against him personally, and I dont wish any harm on the dude. I just despise him on a personal level and want someone to kick a match regulation football into his face. Over and over again. To which he will cry about, talk about being a great dad, and maybe do a little improve song about being a great dad and being happy he is a great dad.

(I never mention the brother thing because in my opinion its personal and between the family, not us)

Wow thanks for the football imagery idea :) counting sheep just wasnt working for me :( but with this, I can feel myself glazing over with contentment already ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Wow thanks for the football imagery idea :) counting sheep just wasnt working for me :( but with this, I can feel myself glazing over with contentment already ;)

If you are still reading Cym.............hope you don't have nightmares now.

http://www.scarboroughvoice.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Andre_Peter-e1350307438851-875x1024.jpg
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you are still reading Cym.............hope you don't have nightmares now.

http://www.scarboroughvoice.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Andre_Peter-e1350307438851-875x1024.jpg

I wish you had put a warning... It made me jump ;)

P.S wishing everyone a happy healthy 2013 ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont know who suggested its been taken off the telly, its on catch up now, im fast forwarding through it.

So far, he loves his kids, fancies himself, loves his kids again and tells some VERY unfunny jokes. Hints about not stealing a rap but didnt show proof and has mentioned his brother 20 times. His kids are also on the telly half naked, I thought they werent using the kids anymore?

Im nearly up to the end but I know its going to be a car crash.

EDIT I was totally wrong, sorry his brother didnt die, there was some sort of text message and tears.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish you had put a warning... It made me jump ;)

Aww BB.........don't you think he's gorgeous?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww BB.........don't you think he's gorgeous?:D

Ohhh of course I DON'T ... DD I prefer Shemar Moore myself
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are.:D

btw............posters are not the subject.
    The abomination that is Andre is.;)

I think we're allowed to post an opinion on something you've said, such as you'd like to kick a football into someone's face over & over again. That isn't a personal attack or a post about your personal circumstances/looks etc. It's about something you've said. On here. In public. And people will have an opinion on that. Don't like it, don't post it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhh of course I DON'T ... DD I prefer Shemar Moore myself

He's gorgeous and has talent as well.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I think we're allowed to post an opinion on something you've said, such as you'd like to kick a football into someone's face over & over again. That isn't a personal attack or a post about your personal circumstances/looks etc. It's about something you've said. On here. In public. And people will have an opinion on that. Don't like it, don't post it.

Didn't say it dear.:)
  • duckapluckduckapluck Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This post tells me a LOT. Thanks DiamondDoll. ;):)

And me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's gorgeous and has talent as well.:D

Peter or Shemar???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter or Shemar???

Methinks you are extracting the proverbial BB.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Methinks you are extracting the proverbial BB.:D

Sorry DD... I know it's Peter you ment ;) I have a friend who posts a pic of Shemar on her Facebook account everyday .. To cheer her followers up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You emboldened the part about kicking a football into his face over and over and said "me too", then told other posters off for commenting on that. Expressing violence towards people should be defended by the mods you think?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DD ..it's your turn to have all your posts analysed...
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You did agree with it, though. Either you support that opinion, or you don't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You did agree with it, though. Either you support that opinion, or you don't.

I did indeed agree but I didn't say it originally.:)
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    I see betty and friends are out...:D
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    You emboldened the part about kicking a football into his face over and over and said "me too", then told other posters off for commenting on that. Expressing violence towards people should be defended by the mods you think?

I said it, and it was a joke. Of course I don't want actual harm done to him or anyone. Nor was it worded as a threat, hence the stupid nature of it. Imagine that as a real threat, doesn't work does it.

Now if he was to be covered in dog poo, pushed down a large hill with an incline of no less than 43 degrees into a huge pond filled with angry sharks, citric acid (nothing too strong), and numerous broken CD cases of mysterious girl, I would laugh about it. I might even upscale the video to High Def, because that's how he would roll.

But don't worry, I am crying right now, my shoulders are shaking, and I am so happy that I am good to my dogs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    I see betty and friends are out...:D

HELLO .. (waves to Milly) why you naming me ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DD ..it's your turn to have all your posts analysed...

I read it BB.
    Don't know where all your energy came from.:D

I'll just stick to discussing the abomination that is Andre.;)

Wonder if Peteybabes is enjoying his freebie atm.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....................................And his face, you just want to push him over on an ice rink and make sure his shirt gets all wet. The kinda guy you just would love to short change, or cut up on the motorway. Everything about him is annoying.

And every god damn year its the same thing "this year has been a tough one, but through it all I think I have grown, This is me, Peter, and this is my life. In which I did nothing interesting yet continued to make a lot of money for doing nothing" Cue walking away from shot, shoulders shaking a little, a sad little sob, then images of his kids.
    Here ya go Tal'............belated Christmas pressie for you. ;)

http://www.punchinthefacebook.com/punch/peter-andre
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read it BB.
    Don't know where all your energy came from.:D

I'll just stick to discussing the abomination that is Andre.;)

Wonder if Peteybabes is enjoying his freebie atm.:)

Wish someone would give me a freebie hol.. It would be better than hospital trips and drugs ...
    The Abomination that is Andre is skiing I believe...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    which one are you,i get confused..

Her name is BB and mine is DD.
    It always says on the left hand side who is posting.:)